My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs

Discus and support My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi xbox gamers. i'm a huge xbox fan, good gamer and love to have fun playing videos. I have always been respectful with other gamers. Today i got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FairCreature24, Feb 21, 2020.

1. My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs

Hi xbox gamers.

i'm a huge xbox fan, good gamer and love to have fun playing videos. I have always been respectful with other gamers. Today i got banned for 1 day, because of my little brother. While i was getting ready for work, he asked me permission to play on my xbox.
    He was playing FIFA with my account, after the game that he won, he senT a DM to the other user insulting him. I got banned for 1 day, and got expelled from the XBox ambassador programs. I submitted the review and they removed the suspension but still out
    of the Ambassadors program. Any advice on how to get in again?

:)

FairCreature24, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

This is from the FAQ section of the Ambassador's handbook.

Q: Can I come back after an Enforcement action?

A: At the moment, once you receive an Enforcement action, you may not rejoin the program.

Sorry that your brother got you kicked out of the program, but that is a risk you take when allowing someone else to appear as you while on your account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com to contact ambassador staff.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Unfortunately the simple fact is someone was allowed to use the account. As all ambassadors should know, you are responsible for any action on your account. A CM wouldn't be able to do anything, clear violation of code of conduct.

Never allow anyone to use your account.
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

Hm, it is an automatic system then. So sorry. are you on Discord? Contact CM, any of them there.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

As far as I know there is no appeal or review process for this type of thing. You might reach out to one of the CM's.
Thema:

1. My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs - Similar Threads - account got suspended

2. My Live account got suspend - Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Live account got suspend - Why?: Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall...
  3. My Account Got Suspended By Kids

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got Suspended By Kids: I was playing rainbow six seige (a game) and these kids are being VERY rude and unsportsman like to me in game. They then invited me to a party, which was normal, so i joined and then got...
  4. mY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then...: when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then it shows xbox send you a message and i saw it and it say that enforcement action and then i looked at the link and it sayd 14...
  5. account got suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    account got suspended: i was banned on Xbox for communications however now i cannot play Fifa pro clubs i understand i have been banned from communications however not being able to play games is unacceptable i have...
  6. I got suspended on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended on my account: Hey, I was recently suspended and banned since my brother was playing on fortnite and this boy his age kept kicking him from the party and using foul language. So he got mad and sent him a message...
  7. Account got suspended for no good reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got suspended for no good reason: I was playing For Honor when this person gets mad and says [Mod Removed] then proceeds to say [Mod Removed] and I just answered [Mod Removed] and I understand that was out of line but like i got...
  8. My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.: [img] My account got suspended on the 7th of June. I submitted a case review on the 11th and got the results on the 12th. The review states that the decision on my suspension was overturned but,...
  9. Account got suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got suspended?: Hello my gamertag is tintin2508 and I need help on understanding why my account was suspended from xbox live. About an hour ago today I turned on my xbox about to load up fortnite but instead...
  10. Account got suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got suspended?: Hello my gamertag is tintin2508 and I need help on understanding why my account was suspended from xbox live. About an hour ago today I turned on my xbox about to load up fortnite but instead...