My account has a very strange issue....

Discus and support My account has a very strange issue.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the past few years I noticed that my right stick has gotten extremely stiff. Originally I though it was because of my controller, but after buying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TryHard8, May 17, 2022.

1. TryHard8
    TryHard8 Guest

For the past few years I noticed that my right stick has gotten extremely stiff. Originally I though it was because of my controller, but after buying about 9 different controllers all with the same problem I don't think it's that anymore. I switched TVs, networks, and even removed my account and re-added it. I then noticed that this stiff feeling on the right stick goes away when I play on other accounts. What is even weirder about this situation is that I swapped accounts mid game to where I was playing the game on my main account, but my controller was assigned to my new account and it played just fine without the stiff feeling on the right stick. I can't imagine what is the cause of this but it has gotten to a point where I want to start a new account and abandon the old one with 8 years of progress on it.

:)

TryHard8, May 17, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi TryHard8! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

I understand that you feel this way, but controllers don't have specific settings for each account, all accounts have the same settings on one controller,

Accounts also don't have such settings, only in game sensitivity, if this happens on one device you could try using your account on a different console or even restoration of your current device

Some users have a different feeling on different accounts because of the difference in the in game settings, as FOV, Sensitivity and some games deadzone
  3. Th3 Alibi Win User

Very strange issue

So you have to type your password in every time? That's annoying...I just formatted my xbox's harddrive...hoping that will help
  4. GrindstoneJohn Win User

Very strange issue

When i first updated the dash it was set at ask for password,I changed it to remember the password.

I have not head of the update with each play.Have you submitted to support?
  5. Th3 Alibi Win User

Very strange issue

Oh and now MW3 makes me download a 4MB update every time I play...wtf is going on?
  6. GrindstoneJohn Win User

Very strange issue

I had the same problem i changed the remember password option in the new dashboard and it stopped.
Thema:

1. My account has a very strange issue.... - Similar Threads - account has very

2. There has to be a another way to unlink an EA account from my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    There has to be a another way to unlink an EA account from my Xbox account: I tried playing Apex with a friend but couldn't because I need an EA account. I created one using my Microsoft email account. I tried linking my Xbox account to my new EA account but couldn't...
  3. My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit

in XboX Insiders
    My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit: As the title states, my account has been banned due to an offense I had nothing to do with. The account was banned on May 2nd for marketplace theft. I believe that this has something to do with...
  4. Why my other account has the saved data of my other

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my other account has the saved data of my other: Hi My problem today is that my other account has the saved data of another. What I mean is that when you play a game on an account it saves the data, right? After, when my dad wanted to play the...
  5. My account has a larger deadzone on the joysticks than others

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has a larger deadzone on the joysticks than others: For the past two years, I noticed that playing games became more difficult, but only recently have I discovered that when I assign a different account to my controller it feels way better/normal....
  6. My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...: My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked and the password and associated email changed, effectively locking me out of my account. How do I go about getting it back and/or (at...
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Maybe a 1 or 2 months ago i installed a virus that stole my every account, but i can't get my microsoft account back. I have my Minecraft account connected to this and this account has sentimental...
  8. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.: Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does...
  9. My Account Has Been Comprimised

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Been Comprimised: Hello. I was trying to log onto my minecraft account just to be prompted by this [img] So I went to Microsoft to see If I could log on from there. And to my surprise I got this when I wrote in...
  10. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED A VERY VERY VEERRYY LONG TIME PLEASE HALP MEH!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED A VERY VERY VEERRYY LONG TIME PLEASE HALP MEH!!!: My account with the gamertag ImDelirious1337 is hacked and i cant recover it because of stupid 2 step verification email is[ModRemoved] the password is all i need just... help me!!...