My Account Has Been Comprimised

Discus and support My Account Has Been Comprimised in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I was trying to log onto my minecraft account just to be prompted by this [img] So I went to Microsoft to see If I could log on from there.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kenny_2n, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Kenny_2n
    Kenny_2n Guest

Hello.
    I was trying to log onto my minecraft account just to be prompted by this

My Account Has Been Comprimised [​IMG]

So I went to Microsoft to see If I could log on from there. And to my surprise I got this when I wrote in my email

I went on to check my Gmail and found this

|

Creating an Account with the same E-mail prompts me with this:

Trying to recover the username prompts with a list of usernames that I used on old accounts.
    Also I never got any emails about added or removed emails.

I'd appreciate any input on how I could fix this
    Regards.

:)

Kenny_2n, Apr 12, 2022
  2. Juxtapose13 Win User

my account has been comprimised....

[quote user="ChangChongMike"]

i dontt even know if the enforcement team will acutally believe me or will just have the same anatomic response just like every other person got. and my post hasent even been approved yet..i know it takes 24 hours but cmon....i dont even know if they can
    get my account out of a permanent ban. if they could that would be splended. i havent been on the account in months so i dont why i should go through all the hassle to gain it back...

[/quote]

Xbox LIVE Enforcement will look at your account, and if they see the Gamerscore has been modded, they'll inform you as such. If you believe your account has been authorized without your consent, you can also contact Xbox Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX and file
    a report for unauthorized access with an agent.

Good luck.
  3. ChangChongMike Win User

thank you very much! and i posted this again on the bans and suspensions section and it says that an administartor has to approve of this before making it pubic...
  4. Juxtapose13 Win User

[quote user="ChangChongMike"]

thank you very much! and i posted this again on the bans and suspensions section and it says that an administartor has to approve of this before making it pubic...

[/quote]

I think that's the case because it's a heavily moderated forum. Your post should go through shortly, and not too long thereafter it will be reviewed by a member of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement team, and they'll post their findings.

Good luck!
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Kenny_2n, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Kenny_2n, try to recover your account via the recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If you were still unable to recover it, try to contact Xbox Support directly requesting a callback:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  6. ChangChongMike Win User

i dontt even know if the enforcement team will acutally believe me or will just have the same anatomic response just like every other person got. and my post hasent even been approved yet..i know it takes 24 hours but cmon....i dont even know if they can
    get my account out of a permanent ban. if they could that would be splended. i havent been on the account in months so i dont why i should go through all the hassle to gain it back...
Thema:

1. My Account Has Been Comprimised - Similar Threads - Account Has Been

2. My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit

in XboX Insiders
    My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit: As the title states, my account has been banned due to an offense I had nothing to do with. The account was banned on May 2nd for marketplace theft. I believe that this has something to do with...
  3. My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...: My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked and the password and associated email changed, effectively locking me out of my account. How do I go about getting it back and/or (at...
  4. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Maybe a 1 or 2 months ago i installed a virus that stole my every account, but i can't get my microsoft account back. I have my Minecraft account connected to this and this account has sentimental...
  5. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.: Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does...
  6. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to: Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to....
  7. My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.: Hi, my Xbox account has received a 24 hour ban and I'm unable to check why on the enforcement site. I haven't been able to send a case review because the Xbox enforcement site shows that I'm not...
  8. Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.: My son has an xbox one and is currently signed into his account. However, I noticed unexplained purchases on my credit card and when we looked into the purchase history via the xbox it showed...
  9. my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration: so i was playing minecraft like i do and then the next day i go to play minecraft it tells me to migrate my account. so i do and after i migrate it shows me "play demo" and nothing else...
  10. my account has been locked and no support from microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been locked and no support from microsoft: hello dear microsoft i know you will see this so.. my account was locked about 6 days ago ( not the one i'm posting this with ) and i filled out a request for a account Reinstate and requested a...