My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

Discus and support My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Salad9071, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Salad9071
    Salad9071 Guest

My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way to verify my account is through an email I made 10 years
    ago in order to make a microsoft account. I no longer have ANY access to that email. I want access to my account and to go back to normal or I want a refund for all the games and subscriptions I've paid for on that account over the last 12 months. I can make
    a new account, but I will not have access to the games bought with my old account. All the credit cards have my name on them, the phone number on the account is mine, the account names is literally my name and yet the only way to verify it is through a 10
    year old email? My case reference number is 149 818 3453. Please help me.

I would love to have access to my old account. But if i have to make a new one it would be great if I did not have to repurchase every game I bought a digital copy of.

I have checked my bank statements and Microsoft has had zero problems charging my card for game pass!!! So why is it so difficult to logically look at the situation and see, okay. The account is his name, the account has his phone
    number, the account has his credit cards with his name, hmmmmm yeah the account belongs to this guy.

All the call centers say there are no "higher ups" who can look into my case. And cannot even answer whether or not anyone actually looks into the case after I hang up. So apparently my case just sits there and no one cares until I call and bug them again?

Even though I have a case that has been "escalated" no one would even care about it unless I called again. zero effort will go into my problem once I have ended the call. So why even call the support teams if all they can do is walk you through what to do
    on my computer?

I just want to hear a solution or at least an answer.

I have been a loyal Xbox consumer since 2002 and this awful experience has made me deeply dissatisfied.

:)

Salad9071, Apr 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Salad,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. As you already have a post on the issue, I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forum guidelines
    when creating posts.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Salad9071 Win User

Ive done it a bunch of times. The only way to verify my account is through the email.

I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ANYMORE

If someone were to look at the account and use common sense to see that the phone number, credit cards, IP are all mine and I can verify all of those other things this should not be a problem. The problem is that microsoft is only allowing me to verify through
    my email. The call centers arent even allowed to see my full email so how in the world are they supposed to help me???

When I ask to speak to someone higher up they cant transfer me because they just work at some call center paid by microsoft to hire random people to answer a phone and follow a script.

So now that I have an actual problem that requires clearance to look at my account info I have no where to go for help. It is a bit ridiculous.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Salad,

Thanks for reaching out.I understand there is an issue with a Microsoft Account. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:
    Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account
    password

I suggest when you get to the portion "Where should we send the code." Click on I don't have access to any of these, and proceed with the
    Account Recovery Form.

Support is only able to look at an account If they are able to verify the account. As you are unable to verify, then there would be no way they can see any details. They also do not unlock accounts, this is up to the customer.

Try this out and let us know the results.

Brad
  5. MHG558111 Win User

you will get no where , ive been calling for 7 days
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Enforcement TEAM

your not a microsoft worker you dont know much about the law. there not allowed
    I dont have to be a Microsoft worker to know what the law is and what my rights cover and dont cover. What i do know is YES they ARE allowed.
Thema:

1. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help - Similar Threads - Account has been

2. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  3. "Fortnite" think account has been compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Fortnite" think account has been compromised.: When I play, I have a different character and it does not let me change this. Then I get booted off the game. appreciate the help! 6f3f53b3-4e83-449f-9504-baf1d4a53970
  4. My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?: My 14 year old son xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address and I am having trouble getting it back . Changing the password isnt helping. I contacted my bank and got a new...
  5. Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended: Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and dont know why 8356c4fd-0311-46c6-9208-ec97f7f00c81
  6. My brother’s account has been stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother’s account has been stolen: My brother’s account was stolen yesterday and i was thinking some people could message him or her (FAsE BL0SSEM) into giving the account back to my brother (ShadowYoda X) the email of the person...
  7. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  8. can i cancel a subscription before the payment has been authorized on my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i cancel a subscription before the payment has been authorized on my bank account?: hello! i had three months of xbox game pass for pc, and i was planning on cancelling it before the renew date of april 25th. however, my card just recieved a preauthorization 6 days prior, which i...
  9. Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic Games account: How do I unlink my xbox account from Epic Games so I can link my epic games account to my xbox correctly? Error message is "Sorry your xbl account has already been associated with another Epic...
  10. My Account Has Been Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Been Hacked: Someone was able to get in to my Microsoft Account and change my security info, alias, everything. I've gone back and forth filling out the account recovery form, changing the password so I can...