my account has been locked and no support from microsoft

Discus and support my account has been locked and no support from microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello dear microsoft i know you will see this so.. my account was locked about 6 days ago ( not the one i'm posting this with ) and i filled out a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kian16th, Feb 14, 2022.

1. kian16th
    kian16th Guest

hello dear microsoft i know you will see this so.. my account was locked about 6 days ago ( not the one i'm posting this with ) and i filled out a request for a account Reinstate and requested a form 4 times and gave 2 emails for contact and still no update and no response nothing not a single word, microsoft support just didn't care and their only reason for locking my account was : hey dude you are looking kinda sus...... , this is very hard for me because my account that i had my minecraft on it just got locked without any reason and with out any update from microsoft at least they could've just said : het dude we just don't like you now go cry about it , all i ask is an update on my account's situation and it would be VERY NICE to tell me for how long will it stay locked

my account has been locked and no support from microsoft [​IMG]

:)

kian16th, Feb 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Kian16th! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There's a process to unlock your account that you must follow

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If you fill a request, this could take some time to get a reply on, as it needs to be reviewed, and this depends on the amount of request before yours, but for sure once everything gets reviewed you will get a response to the alternative email
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

My account has been locked for months with no help from Microsoft

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with your profile. Unfortunately, you will need to request a call from support and have them look into the profile. We do not have the tools here on the forums.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Frank Moses Win User

What do I do when I see this?

5. Kiesey Win User

My account has been locked

Hi,

Being locked out of your Xbox profile and/or your Microsoft account can surely be very frustrating and hopefully, the tips and tools available can assist you to get everything recovered.

If you've already used our Lost Password Solution and have filled out the online account recovery form, you would have received an
    email confirmation, you should have then received a response to the request within 24 hours of the confirmation email. The email will would either provide a reset link for your password, or state that there was not enough information to process or verify your
    identity.

If you have not received either of those notifications, then it is recommended to fill out the online account recovery form again and attempt to provide further information concerning your account. I personally recommend that you follow the steps from the
    Lost Password Solution as best you can as this tool contains a lot of helpful tips and information regarding recovering your account successfully. This form is the fastest way possible to recover your account or reset your password.

Should you be referring to a lock directly on your Microsoft account/Outlook email rather than your Xbox profile, then I would alternatively recommend the support article Unlock
    your Microsoft account or Outlook email
    to unlock the account.

Regards,
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

My account has been locked

Hi and welcome, the only thing I can think I of is you need to check on the enforcement page to check on the update.

Or you head to the contact us and his the chat button and type speak with an agent and then use the drop down box.

Links are here

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/

Hope this helps

Zed
Thema:

1. my account has been locked and no support from microsoft - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit

in XboX Insiders
    My Account Has Been Banned Due to An Offense I Did Not Commit: As the title states, my account has been banned due to an offense I had nothing to do with. The account was banned on May 2nd for marketplace theft. I believe that this has something to do with...
  3. My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked, the password and associated...: My Microsoft (Xbox) account (not this one) has been hacked and the password and associated email changed, effectively locking me out of my account. How do I go about getting it back and/or (at...
  4. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Maybe a 1 or 2 months ago i installed a virus that stole my every account, but i can't get my microsoft account back. I have my Minecraft account connected to this and this account has sentimental...
  5. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.: Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does...
  6. My Account Has Been Comprimised

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Been Comprimised: Hello. I was trying to log onto my minecraft account just to be prompted by this [img] So I went to Microsoft to see If I could log on from there. And to my surprise I got this when I wrote in...
  7. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to: Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to....
  8. My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.: Hi, my Xbox account has received a 24 hour ban and I'm unable to check why on the enforcement site. I haven't been able to send a case review because the Xbox enforcement site shows that I'm not...
  9. Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Concerned my son's account has been hacked and can't find help.: My son has an xbox one and is currently signed into his account. However, I noticed unexplained purchases on my credit card and when we looked into the purchase history via the xbox it showed...
  10. my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account has been deleted and will not work after migration: so i was playing minecraft like i do and then the next day i go to play minecraft it tells me to migrate my account. so i do and after i migrate it shows me "play demo" and nothing else...