My account has been stolen

Discus and support My account has been stolen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Someone hacked my account 6 days ago. I can't reset my password or do anything to bring my account back becasue every time im trying to recover... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kyouthi2, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Kyouthi2
    Kyouthi2 Guest

Hello,
    Someone hacked my account 6 days ago.
    I can't reset my password or do anything to bring my account back becasue
    every time im trying to recover it i get a message that THIS ACCOUNT DOESN'T EXIST.
    After 4 days Microsoft Customer Support finally replied proposing to me to do exactly
    the same thing that i can't do. Despite this that i marked in the email
    that i don't have the opportunity to do that.
    HELP PLEASE! I have connected xbox accounts with lot of games that i now can't play ...

:)

Kyouthi2, Mar 15, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Have you followed all the instructions in
    this troubleshooting tool
    ? It does mention sending an e-mail, and I wondered if that's part of it.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Kyouthi2,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave the other
    "Włamanie na konto [Account intrusion]
    " open for discussion regarding this concern. This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it.

Thank you!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

My account has been stolen.

Best bet would be to contact support
    here

Make sure you have all your security details to hand.
  5. MR BANKS-84B7E47F-76 Win User

my xbl account has been stolen

if i havent been hacked howcome iv played fifa 11 when i dont own it and my password changed? hmmmm
  6. Euplonka Win User

my xbl account has been stolen

Call support for your region, they are the only ones that can submit information to the investigations department.
Thema:

1. My account has been stolen - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked: Guys a month ago i game shared with my friend to get dlc in a game and recently, i was in a argument with my friend nd he informed to me to hack my account and now i dont know what to do someone...
  3. My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april: Hello. My 7year old son has xbox loive. The payments come off of my card. I have been charged for the gold a total of 4 times this month for this one membership. Who can I speak to?...
  4. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  5. Minha conta foi hackeada [Translate] My account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minha conta foi hackeada [Translate] My account has been hacked: Ontem por volta da 20:30,tentei usar minha conta Xbox Live(no Xbox 360),e não consegui entrar, dava que minha senha estava errada. Tentei mudar, porém já estava tudo diferente, meu email de...
  6. Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente. E agora?? (Your account has been temporarily...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente. E agora?? (Your account has been temporarily...: Bom gostaria de saber o que faze, pois dês do dia 13/03/2019 venho tentando acessar minha conta e recebo a seguinte mensagem: Sua conta foi suspensa temporariamente. Alguém pode ter usado sua...
  7. my xbox account has been banned Permanently in 2015,can you unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account has been banned Permanently in 2015,can you unban it?: I really need this account .pls,ID is ZingerCar34 a2420cdf-4177-40f0-a793-bb1e3b33098f
  8. Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...: I am sure I did nothing wrong. I had this account for years. When i try to fix it nothing happens. 9c77cfe3-f185-486f-a33c-aecd3893f0b5
  9. account balance has been removed, with no record in order history

in XBoX Accessibility
    account balance has been removed, with no record in order history: I had 12 dollars in my account balance, and it seems as if 10 has just been removed with no record. I had a gold membership, which was set to renew a few days from now, although now i says it is...
  10. my account has been hacked and i dont knwo how to get back into it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked and i dont knwo how to get back into it: my xbox live account has been hacked into, they first changed my password and then when I reset it they changed the email and password, I then proceeded to reset the password for that email but...