My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

Discus and support My account has been suspended wrongly please help me. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been wrongly suspended. I was playing rocket league and made a group post for trading like lots of people do, when my account got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kellywilke, Nov 8, 2021.

1. kellywilke
    kellywilke Guest

My account has been wrongly suspended. I was playing rocket league and made a group post for trading like lots of people do, when my account got suspended for making the post called “selling my inventory for credits” credits is an in game currency and lots of people sell their stuff in trading. I filed an appeal and that did you help my 2 week suspension… is there anything I can do now?

:)

kellywilke, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Somebody may have reported your post and there's hasn't. Somebody may have reported them as well and they have received bans at this point also.

The filter doesn't always catch inappropriate posts. It's up to people to read the Community Standards and follow them.
  3. kellywilke Win User

if you look on the group posts for rocket league tell me why I got banned compared to them… why didn’t the group post tell me I had “inappropriate content” in my post?
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the enforcement tram upheld their decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension. LFG posts are only for looking for others to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade,etc. is not allowed on them.
  5. maxen Win User

my account has been suspended :( (moderator help please)

6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

my account has been suspended :( (moderator help please)

Account security on your console is your responsibility regardless of who made the improper modifications. These types of suspensions usually only last between 48 hours and 2 weeks but can be permanent depending on the severity of the offense and how many
    times your account has incurred enforcement actions.

The forum that Maxen13 linked you to will be able to tell you exactly why and for how long the suspension is for.
Thema:

1. My account has been suspended wrongly please help me. - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru account: Hello To login into my minecraft java edition that I had purchased in 2016, I have to use a microsoft account that was linked to minecraft. A few days ago I noticed that my minecraft username and...
  3. My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru user

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru user: My microsoft account has been hacked by a person with a rambler.ru email, who has managed to get my password, enter my account, change the credentials and the email for recovery and now i can't do...
  4. My Minecraft account has been hijacked and they changed my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been hijacked and they changed my microsoft account: I bought minecraft in 2011, And recently had a data breach, Unfortunately my minecraft account was one of the things that was stolen. I have tried to recover my account via mojang but they declare...
  5. My account has been blocked I do not know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been blocked I do not know what to do: I made a payment in the Fortnite game from another xbox console and the next day my account was blocked. When I try to file an appeal, an error occurs and I cannot file it. I do not know what to...
  6. Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in: Hey, So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my account. I was only able to successfully reset my...
  7. my microsoft account with minecraft on it has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account with minecraft on it has been hacked: my account got hacked and i cant log in anymore it says its under another gmail wich is called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. 03029535-fd39-46e1-9754-d67ebea872d1
  8. My migrated Minecraft account has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My migrated Minecraft account has been deleted: I already tried to compile that form to recovery it, but even if I put all the details it asks me, I keep getting an email that says that I put too less details. And so I can't play Minecraft...
  9. Minecraft Account Has Been Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Has Been Hacked: Hello. My minecraft account has been hacked. I want to get it back - I saw people say that I can use the transaction link as proof but minecraft support hasn't contacted me back. Please tell me...
  10. my microsoft account has been hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account has been hacked.: my microsoft account has been hacked and when i put the password not working and when it s say to send a code on account here it says another account and it's not mine. I put a iimathere it says...