My Account is age restricted?

Discus and support My Account is age restricted? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i'll have to post this here because the support site of xbox has no actual support and just tried to link you somewhere else but this problem can't be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rudi4463, May 30, 2019.

1. rudi4463
    rudi4463 Guest

i'll have to post this here because the support site of xbox has no actual support and just tried to link you somewhere else but this problem can't be resolved without human help.

as the title says i can't download any designs for Forza Horizon 3 & 4 because the games say that my account is age restricted.

i was in a family group but tried leaving it and i've been in that group before horizon 3 was released and the design downloading worked fine up until a few weeks from now.

i didn't change any settings in my account or on my pc i just was locked out from one day to another.

since this is probably not the right place to post this please just give me an link that gives me a direct message system or an e-mail adress so the [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] suppport can handle my problem like it's suppposed to.

(needless to say that i'm 22 and really angry since my Microsoft account even says adult under the family options so Microsoft knows i'm an adult and still locked me out)

:)

rudi4463, May 30, 2019
  2. Klokkwork Win User

Age on My Account

Are you perhaps a member of a Family Pack? If you go to Settings --> Account, is there an option there to Promote your account? If so, you will need to promote your account to an adult account, verified by adding a Payment Option to your account to validate
    your age. On the other hand, if there was a mistake made when the date of birth was first registered at account creation, then you will have to wait for the age indicated on the account to reach that of legal adult status in your region.
  3. SkyDragonSlash Win User

Age on My Account

i dont know why its wrong i made the account on the console and it never asked
  4. SkyDragonSlash Win User

Age on My Account

this is exactly what they posted

Hello there, xxNorthNorthxxx! Would you mind reaching out to (forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx) to ensure that your birthdate has been recorded down correctly for your Xbox Live account? Once done, please let us know!
  5. SkyDragonSlash Win User

Age on My Account

i came from there they told me to post here to see about my age on my account
  6. Smwutches Win User

My account age

There is no way to change the age of an account once it has been created. You'll have to wait until the age of the account turns 18.
Thema:

1. My Account is age restricted? - Similar Threads - Account age restricted

2. Microsoft account age restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account age restrictions: My wife set up my sons xbox account but she put in his correct date of birth now he cant play fortnight with his friends can we change his birthdate or will i need to totally reset and wipe...
  3. How can I change the age restrictions for my child's Xbox Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the age restrictions for my child's Xbox Account?: My son and I like to play games together and it has proven extremely difficult to do so with certain titles that deem him too young to play. I updated his content restrictions on his Xbox as well...
  4. How do i remove age restrictions from my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i remove age restrictions from my account?: Ok so i need help with downloading restricted content on my account for example, today i tried downloading saints row 4 but i can't cause it keeps telling me my account is age restricted :(. "It...
  5. My youtube is blocked for age restrictions yet all my accounts show me as adult.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My youtube is blocked for age restrictions yet all my accounts show me as adult.: I continue to get an error on my youtube app for xboxone saying that the content is for 18 years of age and will not allow me to watch it (music videos, ect). I made sure my google plus, youtube,...
  6. Age Restrictions for Adult Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age Restrictions for Adult Account?: I have tried to change my gamerpic numerous times, and each time I get a window that pops up saying "custom images are only available for adults." I also have tried to join clubs, but again, it...
  7. Adult account with "appropriate up to age 12" content restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adult account with "appropriate up to age 12" content restrictions: I have an Xbox One with two adult accounts and two child accounts. One of the adult accounts has a content restriction of "appropriate up to age 12". The other adult account has unrestricted...
  8. Transfer of account and age restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer of account and age restriction: My husband would like to take over our son's account. The problem is that our son has a child account, and thus restrictions. Is there any way we can get the child account upgraded? We tried to...
  9. Changing account age/adding restrictions to "adult" account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing account age/adding restrictions to "adult" account: My son is 9, but his account was set up as an adult's (18+). Unfortunately, he's been accessing games that are inappropriate, so I'm trying to find a way to set parental controls. I've tried...
  10. Help with my microsoft account age restrictions ect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with my microsoft account age restrictions ect: Help with microsoft xbox live account age restrictions. hey guys, I'm posting today due to an issue that has been pissing me off for quite some time here and I would really appreciate some help....