My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

Discus and support My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snapppy, May 23, 2020.

1. Snapppy
    Snapppy Guest

Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this EVERY SINGLE DAY
    and I can never use my phone number it always says “ Usage Limit Exceeded” I’ve tried my friends and families phone numbers and they all work but when I use there phone numbers again for the 2nd or 3rd time the same message pops up Usage Limit Exceeded I literally
    waited a whole week to put a phone number but it stills says this message I’m just trying to game I had to make another xbox account just to game this is getting on my nerves this has been happening everyday to me for the past month and xbox support wont even
    do anything to help I just want this to stop, I want to log in with no issues, I want to play with my friends, I want my account back, PLEASE HELP!!

:)

Snapppy, May 23, 2020
  2. Lathanar Bothoman Win User

The reason for the blocking of your account could be an issue with your security settings / notification by: phone number

If it is being used by a second Microsoft account too,

After reactivating your account, try to customize the security settings to notification by alternate email only and see if it goes away. If it does your phone number is in use by another account for notifications.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Snapppy,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issues with your account. We recommend requesting a call from support. There seems to be an issue with the profile altogether.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Locked out of my xbox account. Help please?

Honestly with two step verification their really is not anyone that can help you with this issue unless you remember your password for your account.

Not even customer support can help you with this.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Locked out of my xbox account. Help please?

Hi

Can you please try using the Contact us webpage once on this page if you select the Option to chat with Xbox support or request a phone call from support. Providing you can answer the security
    questions the Xbox support team should be able to help you access the account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

billing account is locked!!!! help!! please!!

Sorry but no one on the forums has access to your billing info.

Contacting support is the only way to deal with billing issues
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

1. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP] - Similar Threads - account always locked

2. Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding always allowed apps to my childs account on xbox one: On my daughters account when she wants to use an app I have the option to allow or always allow that app. On my sons new account I have to allow it each time. How do I add Netflix to the 'always...
  3. I have over 36000 points just sitting there and always says there's a problem with my account

in XBoX Rewards
    I have over 36000 points just sitting there and always says there's a problem with my account: I have 36000 points in my account as of now. I haven't had a deposit for months now. What's the issue and why all of a sudden it stopped? Please fix this problem. d983ced5-f52e-42e4-952e-2b507620076a
  4. Son's account is malfunctioning (always offline, cannot change friend settings, etc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's account is malfunctioning (always offline, cannot change friend settings, etc): I set up an xbox account for my son to use with his tablet while playing Minecraft, so that we could easily play together on a minecraft realm that I'd set up. Unfortunately, a few days ago he...
  5. Does Need For Speed always require EA account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Need For Speed always require EA account?: I just bought 'Need for Speed bundle' on Xbox, which includes 'Need for Speed' and 'Need for Speed Rivals'. No problem with 'Need for speed Rivals', but 'Need for Speed' continuously requires me...
  6. Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...: Ok - so I see on the forums that this is an issue for the years, but all attempts using the helps have failed to fix it: Scenario: outlook.com account linked to Xbox account, all region set to...
  7. Says to sign in with the account who purchased the game...and I've Always been the ONLY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says to sign in with the account who purchased the game...and I've Always been the ONLY ...: Xbox please fix this problem ASAP! I see many people are having the same issue. I can't play any of my games that I bought & own, because it tells me to sign in with the profile that purchased...
  8. When ever I try to log into my Xbox with my account it always sends me back to the snap. Whats ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever I try to log into my Xbox with my account it always sends me back to the snap. Whats ...: When ever I try to log into my Xbox with my account it always sends me back to the snap. Whats wrong? b3f1fc8f-6d91-46e8-a7a6-d1556e9b4f12
  9. XBOX ONE, EDGE, MY XBOX LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT, and ALWAYS asks for a CONFIRMATION Number

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE, EDGE, MY XBOX LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT, and ALWAYS asks for a CONFIRMATION Number: Internets and Techs has made me lazy. Why exactly do I have to have a security code sent to my email addy WHILE IM ON THE XBOX ONE I OWN, I CHECK DON'T ASK ME TO HAVE TO CONFIRM THIS ACCOUNT EVERY...
  10. Xbox One Family & granting exceptions to content limits for child accounts: Allow Always ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Family & granting exceptions to content limits for child accounts: Allow Always ...: Hi there helpful forum members, I am having trouble with my Xbox One and Family settings on child accounts when it comes to access exceptions to games above the approved content lists. In short:...