My account is banned

Discus and support My account is banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I woke up this morning and see that my xbox account is banned for 2 weeks. I literally can't even play games on my account. They said I've been banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Walter Trostler, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. My account is banned

I woke up this morning and see that my xbox account is banned for 2 weeks. I literally can't even play games on my account. They said I've been banned for phishing and I just learned what that word means. I went to appeal the suspension but failed the
    test too many times and need to wait 24 hours. I really enjoy using my xbox and I am always respectful to other gamers and the community. I am sure this is all one big misunderstanding and I really want to get back to using my account. Someone please help
    me Im begging you.

:)

Walter Trostler, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  2. dubie4x8 Win User

Delete Gamertag from my WIndows ID

But I just want the Gamertag from that banned account, not the whole entire account. I have my current account that I have been using and want to move my current GT to the banned account, and my banned accounts GT to this one.
  3. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  4. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  5. Ripa DsHoTzZ Win User

XBox one Not unbanned help please

No my account was hacked and it was registered to my console and when my account was stolen my console was registered to that account and that why i was banned and my console was only temp banned
  6. ThaAsianGamer Win User

Cannot recover account.

yes im here to talk bout my account [Mod Removed] it was banned for account tempering but i didnt temper with my account i made my friend mad and he file a complant on my account and u guys banned my account can u plz left the banned cuz
    i didnt temper with my account??
Thema:

My account is banned

1. My account is banned - Similar Threads - account banned

2. My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned: So i was trolling a guy saying i knew how to carry him to flawless on destiny 2 like a bugged way and i guess he reported me and now microsoft has permantly banned my account and i jus really want...
  3. My xbox account got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox account got banned: I got banned, how can i get my account back, also I don't mind to delete my Xbox profile to start over. Now i paid the Xbox live PC version but I cannot login to use it, please help...
  4. Gamertag on a banned account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag on a banned account: My friend has a banned account with a nice gamertag and doesn't have plans on attempting to require the gamertag, is there a way I can get it for myself? dacb19df-656d-4214-b1e1-06a0cc1f6f9b
  5. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  6. Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games: Today I have tried to access to my new xbox one s but I can't, I tried of my phone to access in Microsoft account but it said that I was ban for illegal activities. But I don't do nothing of...
  7. Account getting permanently banned with no explantion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account getting permanently banned with no explantion: I got permanently banned on my xbox account. I made a looking for group post last night for destiny 2 to help people do things in game on their accounts. At the time i didnt know this was against...
  8. Xbox account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account banned: Hi i have been a gamer on xbox for about 7 years now and i found out that my brother banned it. I lost everything and dont know what to do. He told me it was voice communication which doesnt make...
  9. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...
  10. Account unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account unfairly banned: My Xbox account was banned for months on communications because my brother used a computer program to make my account spam around 50 other accounts explicit messages. I have proof that he did it...