My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access

Discus and support My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I started my xbox account many years ago I spelled my email wrong. I was not aware of that I had addded some payment and now when payment couldn´t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Formbar-jenniefer, Apr 15, 2019.

1. My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access

When I started my xbox account many years ago I spelled my email wrong. I was not aware of that I had addded some payment and now when payment couldn´t go through my account was blcoked.

I was thinking to create a new gmail with the wrongly spelled adress BUT now when the account is blocked I cant see it. So I cant log in online on my consol and I cant access my account on my computer.

I am now logged in to my personal account to write here.

Is there any way that I can access my account or get to know what email I had. I can´t search for it because its´s spelled wrong and I dont remember how...

Please help anyone My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access :D

:)

Formbar-jenniefer, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

Sadly we cant help on these forums with this, but the MS Customer Support Team should be able to help out!
  3. Broken Angel 77 Win User

4. Wishcatcher Win User

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

When you sign into the account what is the exact error message that you get?

Try signing into the account at account.live.com/addassocid and see if it will let you change the email address that is associated with the account.

The error message that you get is it something like you need to verify the email address that is on the account? and it wants to send an email with the code to that email address but you do not have access to it?

If this is the message you get in the box that comes up there should be a link in the box that says change the email address that is associated with this account and you should be able to change the email once you click on that link and it will send an email
    out to that email to verify that you have access to it.
  6. Formbar-jenniefer Win User

I think so but I cant find any detail in how I can contact them.
Thema:

1. My account is blocked and I have spelled my email wrong and cant access - Similar Threads - account blocked spelled

2. Account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account temporary blocked: hi, my Personal account has been temporary blocked, i have a question if it's might be because i bought a xbox account with game from store on one website and i was switching between them when i...
  3. BLOCKED ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLOCKED ACCOUNT: My account has been blocked. I don’t even know why and support does not tell me. He was blocked on July 3. They told me that it will be unlocked on July 17th. But this never happened. I sent the...
  4. Microsoft account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account temporary blocked: Im writting from my another account because my previous is temporary blocked again for no reason, i cant unblock it because i have used all of my available Phone numbers and i dont have another to...
  5. Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Konto Microsoft tymczasowo zablokowane (Microsoft account temporarily blocked): Od kilku miesięcy mam problem z moim kontem microsoft, jest tymczasowo blokowane co jakieś parę dni bez żadnego powodu, nie wysyłam żadnego spamu czy nie używam żadnego spiraconego oprogramowania...
  6. Заблокировали учетную запись [Translate] Blocked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Заблокировали учетную запись [Translate] Blocked account: В пятницу заблокировали учетную запись на xbox one, перешёл по ссылке для заполнения формы по восстановлению учётной записи. На след день ответили что знают о моей проблемы и ведутся работы, и что...
  7. my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got blocked and i can't unblocked: when im trying to unblock my account, it says that i need to input my phone number but it wont let me, it says "loading" where i should input my phone number and it never loads up, i even tryed...
  8. Microsoft account blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked: Hi i forgot my password for my microsoft account. I did not use it to send mails just using it for the game Forza Horizon 4. i tried to reset the password but it gives the xbox option that tells...
  9. Privacy settings are blocked, despite me removing my account from a parent account

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy settings are blocked, despite me removing my account from a parent account: I can't add friends or join games. dfa0d546-1c7e-467b-8768-4c342cb72745
  10. Compte Hotmail Bloqué sans aucune raison [Translate] Hotmail account blocked for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compte Hotmail Bloqué sans aucune raison [Translate] Hotmail account blocked for no reason: Bonjour, Depuis aujourd’hui je n'ai plus accès mon compte outlook et fatalement mon compte Xbox quand je me connecte ma console, j'ai bien tenter de débloqué mon compte outlook avec leur méthode...