My account is marked as a child in the same family as it's marked as an adult

Discus and support My account is marked as a child in the same family as it's marked as an adult in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original account's privacy and online safety settings are locked due it being a child in a xbox live family. I'm pretty sure it was an adult to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Jeiku, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Im Jeiku
    Im Jeiku Guest

My original account's privacy and online safety settings are locked due it being a child in a xbox live family. I'm pretty sure it was an adult to start off with. So now, the adult account in this family is the same account, but with the randomly generated
    gamertag I started off with from three years ago. (Original GT: UnfledgedWorm29) So if it's the same account with the same email, but different gamertags, it's impossible to log in or access the same account with the old gamertag? So is this a glitch or am
    I stuck as a child with a parent that doesn't exist? I'm thankful for any help.

:)

Im Jeiku, Mar 8, 2015
  2. DominicZR
    DominicZR Guest
    Marked as Cheater

I'm not worried about my gamerscore, I dont really care that it was reset. I am only really asking about my gamer zone.

After talking to multiple Xbox support agents on the phone they told me that as long as I stay away from cheating my gamer zone should change back to normal - which I have.

DominicZR, Mar 8, 2015
  3. NarcoticCoin
    NarcoticCoin Guest
    Marked as Cheater

the xbl PET does not reset gamerscore with out a reason to but if you feel that the reset was not fair you can post a thread

here

and a member of the pet team will resond to you.

NarcoticCoin, Mar 8, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

if there are two xbox live accounts connected to the same email adderss (Microsoft Account) I advise to contact Xbox Support, so they can double check and help determine what steps are best to take.

YOu might have to move one of the accounts to a different email address (MS account) to sort the issue, but to be sure have Xbox Support make that decision.

To contact Xbox SUpport use:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

WPAK, Mar 8, 2015
Thema:

1. My account is marked as a child in the same family as it's marked as an adult - Similar Threads - account marked child

2. Linking epic games account to sons new live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking epic games account to sons new live account?: Hi all So i have an xbox live account and my son has been using it to play fortnite on for a ling time. Now he has his own live account, which is still on the same console however! He wants to...
  3. Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account: So I've bought Minecraft WIN10 version on Microsoft app store on my laptop today. Before that I've been play minecraft on my iPad without sign in my microsoft account. I had a lot of purchase on...
  4. HACKERS - GOING AROUND FRYING ACCOUNTS AND ROUTERS [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HACKERS - GOING AROUND FRYING ACCOUNTS AND ROUTERS [mod removed]: Hi xbox community! I've run into an issue recently with a hacker. I was playing apex legends and was messaged by a guy by the gamertag [mod removed] who had insulted me and was frustrated I hadn't...
  5. Account balance disappeared!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account balance disappeared!!!!: hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!...
  6. I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone: I try to sign in to my xbox account on the xbox app but it says there is a problem and to go to account.live.com and i do that but nothing happens 90af58a1-f54d-4ea7-bfeb-5973c2e82bee
  7. My Xbox account needs to be modified to move my child from Parent to a Family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account needs to be modified to move my child from Parent to a Family member: I need to monitor my son's activity on Xbox but his account is set up as a parent account and needs to be shifted over to a family member (Child) account without losing all of his Fortnite gaming...
  8. My Account is marked as a child's

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is marked as a child's: a while back I had problems with my email security being breached and the a while ago my account started to have all these restrictions and I found out some one changed me to a child's account and...
  9. need to delete 2nd account. Already marked for deletion at Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to delete 2nd account. Already marked for deletion at Microsoft.: A few months ago a Windows 10 update locked me out of XBox. So I just opened another account. Well, that opened a 2nd Microsoft account which has caused some confusion. A few days ago I marked...
  10. Account marked avoid me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account marked avoid me: I just got a message on Xbox live that says my reputation is now marked as avoid me and I can not connect to matchmaking. The only game I have played on Xbox one is Forza 5. A game where there is...