My account is suspension for marketplace theft

Discus and support My account is suspension for marketplace theft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my account is under enforcement for marketplace Theft and I dident do such thing can you please unbanned my account is please unbanned me I didn’t do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RockyRG94, Jan 31, 2018.

1. RockyRG94
    RockyRG94 Guest

my account is under enforcement for marketplace Theft and I dident do such thing can you please unbanned my account is please unbanned me I didn’t do no marketplace theft thank you

:)

RockyRG94, Jan 31, 2018
  2. MrKIinky
    MrKIinky Guest
    Asking for suspension to be lifted

I was recently suspended on my account due to "Marketplace Theft". I only used my credit cards and paypal accounts on my account and the suspension said I committed "marketplace theft". I know for a fact they are my credit cards
    and PayPal's because I set the accounts up and also have the information to them. I would like to get my suspension lifted earlier than the two days it is suspended for. Thank you.

MrKIinky, Jan 31, 2018
  3. 4 months of Gold for $4.00, (FROM XBOX SITE)

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

I see you visiting the account suspension forum pretty soon for theft of marketplace content.

[/quote]

How is it marketplace theft if you still have to purchase the other months?

xEnvoy of Chaos, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 31, 2018
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

BANNED!!!

you have to post in the suspension forum but they will not answer about account theft as there is a sticky in the suspension forum that will tell you all they will tell you about marketplace theft.
  6. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

4 months of Gold for $4.00, (FROM XBOX SITE)

I see you visiting the account suspension forum pretty soon for theft of marketplace content.
  7. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

4 months of Gold for $4.00, (FROM XBOX SITE)

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

[/quote]

How is it marketplace theft if you still have to purchase the other months?
  8. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox account suspension for refunding

If the suspension is permanent for Marketplace Theft, which is what excessive refunds are, then all content is lost. If it is a week or 2 week suspension then the content on your account will be accessible after the suspension is over.
  9. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. My account is suspension for marketplace theft - Similar Threads - account suspension marketplace

2. Account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension: hi i have made a post here before but didnt help me all that much. I want to know how to appeal a ban after the case review was upheld if that is possible. I can go into detail about the...
  3. Account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension: I got perm banned an hour or two ago for cheating but I have not played any big multiplayer games. I have played minecraft the past couple days and none of my friends would/did report me for...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspension!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Account Suspension!: [img] I was farming some microsoft reward points to get some xbox gift cards, I used a VPN to get more microsoft reward points. Can someone please help me either get the suspension lifted or give...
  5. Account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension: My communication got suspended when I was in a lobby with a player that was purposely not respawning our team, just to piss everyone off. He sent messages that I reported. I used some strong...
  6. Account suspension for helping players in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension for helping players in game?: EDIT: Case review has been submitted. cc2921b9-dc64-4673-9f45-8ba1c04ec883
  7. Account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension: Hey, I got my xbox comms banned because i got reporte for retaliating a few harassment comments from another player, however I got suspende for retaliating and the original aggresor got to walk...
  8. Suspensión de cuenta de Microsoft rewards[Translation-Microsoft rewards account suspension]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensión de cuenta de Microsoft rewards[Translation-Microsoft rewards account suspension]: Me suspendieron mi cuenta de Microsoft rewards y no se por q [Translation-My Microsoft rewards account was suspended and I don't know why] 4e5b45c4-50c1-4d43-8558-af0b7392ef9f
  9. Xbox Enforcement , suspension of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement , suspension of my account: Hello, recently I was the subject of a definitive ban for cheating on your game . I totally acknowledge the mistake I made. it's been 5 years now that I play on this account and it is very...
  10. Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds?: I have been given an account suspension due to marketplace theft/ unauthorised refunds. After submitting a case review I was told the decision was upheld and now cannot submit another review. It...