My Account Is The 30 Days Before I Gone

Discus and support My Account Is The 30 Days Before I Gone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Don't have a Code My Account Please Help Us Out! 76d1c42d-ba30-41d6-8b36-6af4b4087925 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAOAlfheim59541, May 30, 2019.

1. My Account Is The 30 Days Before I Gone

I Don't have a Code My Account Please Help Us Out!

:)

SAOAlfheim59541, May 30, 2019
  2. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Answers are in previous thread
  3. denis97g Win User

You already have a thread open with answers.
  4. VerbotenNormal6 Win User

I got hacked?

Also, I just noticed that the 1600 microsoft points I had before on my account is now gone. I only have 30 points left.
  5. Judge Homer Win User

Achievement progress reset across all games

Hm, this problem happend to me a few days before. I cant say it was on Friday or Saturday. But the prograss of my forza 5 achievments is gone. Not to 0% but down from 97 to 30%...
  6. willdude77 Win User

free month xbox live trial wont work

Ok, when I started my live account and it asked if I wanted to activate the free 30-day trial I said no thanks because my parents were busy, now I want to activate it but it's gone?
Thema:

1. My Account Is The 30 Days Before I Gone - Similar Threads - Account Days Before

2. 30 DIAS PARA ALTERAÇÃO DE CONTA -[Translation - 30 DAYS FOR ACCOUNT CHANGE]

in XBoX Accessibility
    30 DIAS PARA ALTERAÇÃO DE CONTA -[Translation - 30 DAYS FOR ACCOUNT CHANGE]: Olá, não tenho mais acesso a meu numero antigo cadastrado na conta e acabei de adquirir um produto novo de vocês (no caso um xbox one), coloquei créditos para compra de produtos e serviços mais...
  3. I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...: I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an error (both on PC and the Xbox) saying "URL blocked - This redirect failed because the redirect URI...
  4. Charges to my bank account 3 or 4 times per day and everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charges to my bank account 3 or 4 times per day and everyday: I contacted support to help with a HUGE issue. I have no idea why the charges continue even after my card was removed by the rep I was troubleshooting this issue with. I was told charges were...
  5. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...
  6. There is an Unknown party that is creating several new accounts by the day messaging...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is an Unknown party that is creating several new accounts by the day messaging...: Hello Xbox community members, This is meant to be a report against an unknown party that has contacted me with 5 different accounts out of the blue trying to get me to give them my personal...
  7. Account security takes 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account security takes 30 days: So I am trying to buy Sea of Thieves. I go to the Microsoft store and try to buy it, it asks me to sign in. So I do. Then it asks me to input a code that they send to my email (they send it to...
  8. Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?: Just bought a xbox One after having a 360 for years and not using it, finally upgraded for a new game I wanted and I got a live membership to play online and when I entered it rejected the code....
  9. Getting Rewards to recognize my entries into my XBox account for 10 days in a row

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting Rewards to recognize my entries into my XBox account for 10 days in a row: I'm have trouble getting Rewards to recognize my entries into my XBox account for 10 days in a row in order to earn 500 rewards points. It's never, even to this day, acknowledged me signing into...
  10. Brand new Account suspended after less than 4 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Account suspended after less than 4 days: My issue has not been resolved. My Gamertag was in the process of escalation to be restored to a new Microsoft account I was directed to create. This new account was created on 27 Aug 2018. It...