My Account Is The 30 Days Before I Gone

Discus and support My Account Is The 30 Days Before I Gone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Don't have a Code My Account Please Help Us Out! 76d1c42d-ba30-41d6-8b36-6af4b4087925 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAOAlfheim59541, May 30, 2019.

1. My Account Is The 30 Days Before I Gone

I Don't have a Code My Account Please Help Us Out!

:)

SAOAlfheim59541, May 30, 2019
  2. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Answers are in previous thread
  3. denis97g Win User

You already have a thread open with answers.
  4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Account Recovery

If you deleted the account, you most likely will not be able to recover an account because it doesn't exists anymore. Some websites allow users to recover their account within 30 days before it is gone for good. I am unsure what Microsoft does with accounts.
  5. VerbotenNormal6 Win User

I got hacked?

Also, I just noticed that the 1600 microsoft points I had before on my account is now gone. I only have 30 points left.
  6. Judge Homer Win User

Achievement progress reset across all games

Hm, this problem happend to me a few days before. I cant say it was on Friday or Saturday. But the prograss of my forza 5 achievments is gone. Not to 0% but down from 97 to 30%...
Thema:

1. My Account Is The 30 Days Before I Gone - Similar Threads - Account Days Before

2. My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.: Hello, I am facing an issue with my Microsoft account since the first day of the creation of my Microsoft account. Every day, my Microsoft account keeps getting locked, saying I violated the ToS....
  3. For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days...
  4. Account Hacked and 30 day quarantine

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked and 30 day quarantine: Basic summary. Account hacked in April. Went through the recovery then, got all my access back. Tried to change my security info, cant because of 30 day lock. Happened again in May, recovered...
  5. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  6. How do I change my account to get realms 30 day trile it won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my account to get realms 30 day trile it won’t work: How do I change my account to get realms 30 day trile it won’t work b6b22a07-422a-4e60-a828-3ab0a3e1f931
  7. Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?: Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no communication ...nothing. So dissapointed with this...
  8. Xbox Live account suspended because the same user reported the same offense 8 days in a row

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account suspended because the same user reported the same offense 8 days in a row: My son was suspended from Xbox live for using bad language about 2 weeks ago. Ever since then his "friend" keeps reporting him for the exact same phrase every single evening which is resulting in...
  9. The other day, April 6th, My account name/email was changed Do I still have my purchases?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The other day, April 6th, My account name/email was changed Do I still have my purchases?: I one day received a notification that something went wrong with my Microsoft account? This confused me so when I logged in to see what the trouble was I could no longer use my email and my...
  10. Why do you let bully go free please. Take the day off my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do you let bully go free please. Take the day off my account?: Look yea i said that word but that person. Was acting like someone. Else he was bugging me to join his party he put hearts i told him idk if i should. Then he kept bugging me so i joined his party...