My Account (KingGroner777) got falsely suspended. (Xbox Enforcement)

Discus and support My Account (KingGroner777) got falsely suspended. (Xbox Enforcement) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Xbox Enforcement, I believe that my account (KingGroner777) has been falsely suspended. I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II with my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdgyTarsier2546, Jul 26, 2017.

1. My Account (KingGroner777) got falsely suspended. (Xbox Enforcement)

Dear Xbox Enforcement,

I believe that my account (KingGroner777) has been falsely suspended. I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II with my friends (zebrarage1402 and RaG ROUGE) and I was barely talking. After that, I continued to play with them on Minecraft for several hours.
    While in the middle of building on Minecraft , I got disconnected from Xbox Live for a two week suspension for Communications. My friend RaG ROUGE also got a one week suspension. We are extremely confused and concerned about why we got suspended. We did not
    curse or try to spread hate. If we did offend anyone, we are extremely sorry for causing a situation. To try to apply for an appeal, I attempted the questionnaire 3 times already but keep getting one of the questions wrong. Every time I try them, I ask my
    parents for help with the questions and they also get them wrong. I called the Xbox Support phone number with my father and the nice lady on the phone told me so create another account and post this to try to get attention and help from the Xbox Enforcement
    team. I would really appreciate if anyone from the Xbox Enforcement team could help me in this time of confusion.

Sincerely,

KingGroner777

:)

EdgyTarsier2546, Jul 26, 2017
  2. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, Jul 26, 2017
  3. T3H410PL4YA
    T3H410PL4YA Guest
    Gamertag Vipers Wrath

My account vipers Wrath was falsely suspended and I need some answers please

T3H410PL4YA, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jul 26, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Daft Badger Win User

my account suspended for a day because a child said my son was cheating

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.You do not get suspended for false reports,in fact anyone who makes a habit of filing false reports risks being suspended themselves.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why the account was suspended or you can check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

As it's a 24 hour suspension you can't file for a case review.
  7. KindGryphon Win User

brother banned for no reason

You dont get suspended simply due to false reports. In fact anyone filing false reports are subject be being suspended themselves since filing false reports is against the terms of service/code of conduct.

All reports are investigated before any action is taken. If your brother believed the suspension was made by mistake then he can file for a case review while logged into the suspended account and enforcement.xbox.com

That is the only to contact the enforcement team as they don't use the forums and wont see this.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

False suspend (Xbox Enforcement)

Please note that the XBLPET (Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team) do not browse the forums and address the grievances of users affected with suspensions/bans.

No user here on the forums, especially the moderators, have access to the tools to help you get your enforcement action reversed.

You may be able to submit a case review for an XBLPET member to reevaluate your suspension: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  9. Jeeter3217 Win User

Help ban this gamer

You can not put GTs on this forum. You can block communications. If you want for him to be banned, you have done everything you can do. This is not a matter for the rest of us. We can not just file complaints due to a post on the internet. That would be
    false reporting since we were not there during the time that this occured. XBL Enforcement probably will take this into account. Don't believe me? Check out the "My account got suspended" and "My console got banned" forums.
Thema:

1. My Account (KingGroner777) got falsely suspended. (Xbox Enforcement) - Similar Threads - Account KingGroner777 got

2. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  3. Microsoft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery: My other Microsoft Account that I use for Minecraft and other games got deleted out of no where is there anyway I can get that account back. Also I can't even make a new account with that same...
  4. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  5. Account email address change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email address change: Hi, I have xbox account for years created for my very, very old @. After years, that @ account wasn't used anymore, I switched for gmail account, and old @ got deleted/closed. Can I change xbox...
  6. Mojang account migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang account migration: The problem I am facing is I won’t get sent the code needed to verify my email even when I click resend and wait out the time until it kicks me out, I get no email. I have tried this probably 50+...
  7. Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account: I cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account. I know the Username and that is it. I have been trying for about a week to figure it out but no dice. I have contacted mojang...
  8. My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover: About a year ago, my Xbox account was hacked. I was unable to respond to the alert emails because I was out of the country. By the time I returned, it was too late and they had already changed the...
  9. Migrating Mojang Account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrating Mojang Account to Microsoft: I am having difficulties migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft, it is saying I am banned from Xbox? Yet, I can clearly log into it from the app, I don't wanna rebuy Minecraft once more than the...
  10. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...