My account may have been hacked and I can’t contact support for some reason

Discus and support My account may have been hacked and I can’t contact support for some reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am afraid that my account may have been hacked. I have MC on my PC(Microsoft Store edition), I have an account with a realm bought and everything. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ivettecuevas, Jul 19, 2021.

1. ivettecuevas
    ivettecuevas Guest

I am afraid that my account may have been hacked. I have MC on my PC(Microsoft Store edition), I have an account with a realm bought and everything. I recently got a new IPad and I tried setting up the same account there. I tried using the same email and password as the PC account and it opened up a strangers account, I use my mother’s email so of course no one else should have access to it. It says the account name is EvilFan78296, which is not familiar at all, I also checked the activity of the account in the Xbox app and this person plays GTA WWE and other games that I’ve never even bought. I don’t even have an Xbox One or anything of the sorts. I hope I just made a mistake while putting something in but I’ve tried multiple times, even changing my passwords like twice, please help if you can.

:)

ivettecuevas, Jul 19, 2021
  2. NafrayuNox Win User

Gamer tag Changed by itself!!

Hi

First I'd would suggest that you change you password right away, in case your account has been hacked in some way.

Second, as far as I know a gamertag can be changed automatically if yours has been reported offensive for some reason. I think you may contact the support and ask them if such a thing has happened.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

my account may have been hacked

Hi there,

You'll want to reach out to phone support and open an Unauthorized Account Access investigation.

You can go
    here
    to get the number for support in your region.
  4. ENTROBEATS Win User

my account may have been hacked

P.S.

yes, I changed my password.
  5. CadenPlascak Win User

Getting back old gamertag after purchasing a new computer.

Try contacting support. You account may have been hacked and or you gamertag was reused. If it hasn't been very long, reset your password to your account if you are locked out
  6. Arminator Win User

I may have been hacked?

Check the following:

Go to
    https://commerce.microsoft.com
    and sign in with your account.

Do you see your purchased games there?

If not, then you haven't been hacked, you just accidentally used a different Microsoft Account email to sign in, which created a completely new account.

Since the Commerce website has tax relevant information for you and Microsoft, you can be sure that the page is not missing anything, otherwise the federal tax bureaus would be all over the place.

If your purchased games don't show up there, you signed in with the wrong account.

You need to find out what (other) email you used before for your account.
Thema:

1. My account may have been hacked and I can’t contact support for some reason - Similar Threads - account may been

2. Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...: I have grown up with xbox starting with the 360. At this time I made many accounts and stupid decisions as the internet was still new to me. I then moved and bought an xbox one. After using this...
  3. Protect your online account! This may happen to you next

in XboX Insiders
    Protect your online account! This may happen to you next: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaffientatedCoffee [link] [comments]
  4. I’m scared my account may get banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m scared my account may get banned: I complained about an xbox suspension and a member from the XBLPET replied but I looked them up and they said all they do is get people banned. I have never modded or misused a game or harasses...
  5. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  6. trying to recover my original account after the weekends antis.id may ask im on 65...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to recover my original account after the weekends antis.id may ask im on 65...: hi im tryimg to recover my original xboxx one x account it went awol with the caper and im just wantimg a top guy to help me..i have 67 k gamer original most from single plsyer qnd I lost mother...
  7. XBOX Rewards credit on pending status since 6 may still not deposited to my account

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX Rewards credit on pending status since 6 may still not deposited to my account: I've 10500 points credit still on pending status since 6 may ,it should been deposited before 1 last juin. 712bede2-a3ee-44f9-acce-d139ecd8b1d9
  8. My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...: Hello, My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th yet. Is that going to happen sometime soon? I know that the program is ending, so maybe that has...
  9. O.o I've just found this on one of my Xbox Live accounts that was suspended back in May 2018. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    O.o I've just found this on one of my Xbox Live accounts that was suspended back in May 2018. ...: Hello All, I have just seen this on my enforcement history page stating that my permanent suspension was lifted due to a thorough investigation by the Enforcement team. [img] [img]...
  10. my account may have been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account may have been hacked: About three days ago I contacted support because I was online that day and everything was fine but when I left and came back my account had changed. My profile pic was changed to the Halo 15 year...