My account MustyPenguin261 has a invalid email what do i do?

Discus and support My account MustyPenguin261 has a invalid email what do i do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im using a different account to posst this because i had to make a new one because it says invalid email even though its the email that is with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MustyHP, Jun 1, 2019.

1. MustyHP
    MustyHP Guest

Im using a different account to posst this because i had to make a new one because it says invalid email even though its the email that is with the account.Any suggestions?

:)

MustyHP, Jun 1, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You can reach out to
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with account issues. Have you tried changing the email address to see if that would help.
  3. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

If you have forgotten your Microsoft account password and don’t have access to the security information on your account, the account recovery form is a tool that you can use to provide additional information so that
    Microsoft can make sure that you (and only you) gain access to your account.

Before you begin

You will need a working email account that you can access so we can send you information about your request. You can use any active email account, even one belonging to a friend or relative. Or, if you don’t have another email account that you can access,
    you can create a temporary outlook.com account for free by selecting Create one at the Microsoft account sign-in page.

Fill out the recovery form

1. Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.
    2. Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.
    3. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.
    4. A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.
    5. Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.
    6. Select Submit when you're finished, and we'll respond within 24 hours.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17875/microsoft-account-recover
  4. MeteoricDragon Win User

sending a code to email address that is obsolete

Hassassinade, I also have an email that is not working anymore, and i have requested to delete the address from my account. But when i go to the Remove security info page, it says

"This info will be deleted from your account on 12/12/2012, unless you cancel the deletion.

(Invalid email address here)"

But this will happen AFTER I want my auto renewal canceled, as my auto renewal is set to happen on Sunday, December 02, 2012.

To change my auto renewal status, I need to enter the code that is sent to that invalid email address. But can't do it, so I can't change my account renewal status before it gets renewed. What do I do?
  5. SpendingTuba92 Win User

Got A Problem With Some My Account

well I wanted to change the email from the invalid email but when trying to sign in it says someone else is on my account and brings me to a page with three choices 1.send a email with a security number tothe invalid emai 2.finish a questionnaire (which
    proved a problem last time and locked my account so i'm not even going to try it.) and 3.input the security number you received from the security team via. email (but i can't recive the email because it is sent to a invalid email address or in other words
    a email i forgot the password to and is now long gone) the password switch was easy and worked so i now know my password i just have this problem to do.
  6. BillowyPanther4 Win User

another account hacked

Just turned on my Xbox. And what do you know it's not logging me into XboxLive now. When it was before. So they I'm thinking that email I got stating my account has been moved is legit. Thing is I don't have a link to reset it and trying to log online just
    tells me the account is temporarily blocked. I'm phoning up Support yet again. It's saying invalid account again.
Thema:

1. My account MustyPenguin261 has a invalid email what do i do? - Similar Threads - account MustyPenguin261 has

2. Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend): a few weeks? Months? ago, i stopped receiving most notifications, like invites to game and party and messages tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset...
  3. Can you transfer data between one account and another account on rainbow six siege?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you transfer data between one account and another account on rainbow six siege?: I really don't want to pay another $40 just to get year 1 and year 2 operators, so I want to know if you can just transfer data between two accounts on rainbow six siege. My brother bought six...
  4. How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink ubisoft club account from xbox account: So one day my cousin installed ubisoft club on my xbox just to check something. And now when i purchased the crew 2 i wanted to login on my account to earn some credits then i realised my xbox...
  5. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  6. Fraudulent purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraudulent purchases on my account: I've had a host of fraudulent purchases on my sons acct that have been charged to his card. I can't seem to be able to find a contact number or URL where I can select the activities and register...
  7. Account swap

in XBoX on Windows
    Account swap: I have an old xbox 360 live account on an old microsoft account from when i was younger. I would like to move it to my current microsoft but im having troubl . Any advice?...
  8. Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Accounts: My son and I share an account for my computer/laptop and his Xbox. All information is under my email and then his name. Is there anyway that I can separate the 2 accounts without him losing all of...
  9. Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card loaded on Microsoft account but allow purchase of vbucks package: I bought prepaid gift card added to my Microsoft acct. Balance shows up, but will not allow to purchase vbucks package? Txs 49a6a042-6676-4dda-a57d-8baa76b7b03c
  10. Minecraft PlayStation 4 Unknown Account Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation 4 Unknown Account Sign In: I went to sign into my minecraft PlayStation 4 with my Microsoft Account and I saw on another forum thread that you just need to download a free texture pack and after I did I went back to the...