My account needs attention

Discus and support My account needs attention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting the My account needs attention message yet again. c649cf26-50ae-4b01-8f9a-b820e722439c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chemspook, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Chemspook
    Chemspook Guest

I'm getting the My account needs attention message yet again.

:)

Chemspook, Jul 13, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Account needs attention

Hello Xerxes Swerve,

It takes up to 96 hours for our system to process any changes, so when we initially queried this gamertag, we did not yet have your gamertag change registered.

You were not rewarded for this offer because, as it says in the page you link, that offer is only for physical (disc) purchases made off of MicrosoftStore.com. Since your purchases were made digitally from the Xbox store, they were not eligible for this offer.

XBLRewards8, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Aero oXerxes
    Aero oXerxes Guest
    Account needs attention

yes and also it says i have been a member since 2014, so what do you mean?

Aero oXerxes, Jul 13, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Log into account.microsoft.com and make sure your don't have an outstanding balance on your subscriptions page. Also make sure you don't have an expired payment method listed on your account.

bowski477, Jul 13, 2017
  5. Chemspook
    Chemspook Guest
    I'm still seeing this message. Does this have anything to do with the fact that I'm still using an email that is @Hotmail.com and Microsoft no longer allows this domain to be used with new or previously existing accounts?

Chemspook, Aug 10, 2017
  6. Chemspook
    Chemspook Guest
    Thanks for the suggestion @bowski477 but none of that applies to my account.

Chemspook, Aug 10, 2017
  7. Chemspook
    Chemspook Guest
    There seems to be an issue with your account:

please reach out to our support
    forum team

This message is from an email this morning on 10-12-2017.

Chemspook, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Chemspook Win User

Thanks for the suggestion @bowski477 but none of that applies to my account.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Log into account.microsoft.com and make sure your don't have an outstanding balance on your subscriptions page. Also make sure you don't have an expired payment method listed on your account.
  10. Chemspook Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account:

please reach out to our support
    forum team

This message is from an email this morning on 10-12-2017.
  11. Chemspook Win User

I'm still seeing this message. Does this have anything to do with the fact that I'm still using an email that is @Hotmail.com and Microsoft no longer allows this domain to be used with new or previously existing accounts?
  12. Aero oXerxes Win User

Account needs attention

Hello Xerxes Swerve,

We do not see any Rewards Account information for this gamertag. Did you recently have a gamertag change?
    yes and also it says i have been a member since 2014, so what do you mean?
Thema:

1. My account needs attention - Similar Threads - account needs attention

2. Account Needs Attention to make Deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Account Needs Attention to make Deposit: This has been going on for 4 months now. I have 9600 point and can't use them because of the "account needs attention" issue. I was told I was being affected by a database error, but this is...
  3. Account Status: Attention Needed

in XBoX Rewards
    Account Status: Attention Needed: Hello, I updated my billing info account and it`s already correctly. I`m waiting for the deposit of my credits on my Italian personal account. Thanks! 99af182a-5f52-4c4e-ba25-c75ae4adb66a
  4. Account Status: Attention Needed Your deposits aren’t going through!

in XBoX Rewards
    Account Status: Attention Needed Your deposits aren’t going through!: Attention Needed Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the button below. If it is, please...
  5. Attention Needed Please check your account information so we can make a deposit. AGAIN!

in XBoX Rewards
    Attention Needed Please check your account information so we can make a deposit. AGAIN!: Again the deposit aren't going through i already did all the things you told me on previous posts. Please help to solve the problem already! 6e5978bd-b1e1-4e1e-9d75-b3319f65b6ed
  6. Your account needs attention to make a deposit!

in XBoX Rewards
    Your account needs attention to make a deposit!: Dear All why my reword points not transferred to my account please help me 17d00531-04a3-4b35-8a5f-a3f376a5d73b
  7. it says my account needs attention and wont deposit my points

in XBoX Rewards
    it says my account needs attention and wont deposit my points: My points are not being deposited 209630e4-4907-4322-a422-78a8ce8ff5f3
  8. My Rewards account is still Attention Needed.

in XBoX Rewards
    My Rewards account is still Attention Needed.: I already update all my billing and personal information correctly. However, my account status is stall "Attention Needed" Also, I changed my region to United State from Canada. (My Account and...
  9. Your account needs attention to make a deposit!

in XBoX Rewards
    Your account needs attention to make a deposit!: I've updated my billing profile but it still shows as my account needs attention to make a deposit! Not sure what else to do. 931bbacc-bcb3-4821-9a37-7629a6be0fce
  10. My account says that it needs attention but it is correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    My account says that it needs attention but it is correct.: I keep getting e-mails that state that my account needs attention and that my region info is incorrect. However, it is correct (and has never been different). Please advise how I get my pending...