My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021

Discus and support My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My account says it is perm suspended from xbox live for "inappropriate conduct or content" but it's weird cause I haven't had an xbox one since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BreakerPanel, Jan 4, 2022.

1. BreakerPanel
    BreakerPanel Guest

My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021

Hello,

My account says it is perm suspended from xbox live for "inappropriate conduct or content" but it's weird cause I haven't had an xbox one since may and I have an email saying I'm suspended from dec 21 2021 - jan 6 2022

it does not say I'm banned on the enforcement page, just says 'im suspended but when i logged onto my new xbox it says permanently suspended.

Edit: it says the following exactly when I try to login

"Notice of Xbox enforcement
    This account is permanently suspended from the Xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content. To learn more, view enforcement history, submit an inquiry , and review other policy and enforcement topics, go to HTTP://enforcement.xbox.com. Please not, customer support can't change this or give additional details about this suspension. (0x80a40021)"

The fact that it says they can't give more detail about the suspension and the fact Its saying go to the enforcement site to learn more leads me to believe that it's just a suspension like the site says, even though it says permanently suspended.

:)

BreakerPanel, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The only way to know for sure is to wait until the 6th of January. If the suspension is lifted then you know the email is right. If not then you know the console is right.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

The bit about Customer Support not being able to give more details is because CS have nothing to do with Enforcement...all they can tell is that there is a ban in place and, maybe, it might say why but not much beyond that.

You could try replying to the email that stated you were suspended and ask for clarification...may not make much difference but worth a try. Failing that, all you can do is wait till the 6th and see what happens

Do I take it you haven't played any games at all since May? Not on a PC or anything? Were you Game Sharing with anyone when you last had a console? If so, did that person know your password? Just trying to work out a possible reason as, whilst it sometimes can take Enforcement a while to investigate things, 7 months seems a little extreme
  4. SebastienPapillon Win User

Suspension

It says “ this account is permanently suspended from xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content. To go learn more go to enforcement history. “

Its been about 35h atlease since I got that message and never got an email or nothing..
  5. Popowska Win User

Enforcement glitch

I wanted to write about my post but you closed it directly, so yes my account has been permanently suspended now for sure but I just wanted to say that their site never works in the end and the person who confirmed the suspension was the xbox support, I was just saying that this is probably not a bug and that accounts are permanently suspended
  6. TwistyWhisper76 Win User

Console ban issue

my account is fully back to normal as a friend could use it online on another Xbox but my Xbox says I have a suspension from multiplayer communication and sharing is the suspension permanent or is there a way to find out how long my Xbox is suspended for?
Thema:

1. My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021 - Similar Threads - account says Permanently

2. My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...: About a week ago I went to play on my Xbox, when I turned it on it said I was permanantly suspended? I didin't understand why I got banned and why it was a permanent one? So after doing some...
  3. my account says it got permently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account says it got permently suspended: i want to know if i can have that undone i am really sry for what i said to that guy but i feel like he said worse and he was making me mad i am 14 and have brain cancer so right now i am on some...
  4. My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.: An i account that I’ve had since my first Xbox was recently permanently suspended and I don’t know why it said to visit my enforcement history and when I do it’s empty so please if anything knows...
  5. Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...: The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug d0efc90f-b974-46a1-84b3-758620c44bec
  6. My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox says my account is banned but i cant find it on xbox enforcements: Hi my xbox says account is banned. But i havent gotten any email about it. And when i log in to xbox enforcements. It says my account is clean and that i have no violations. Im super confused on...
  7. Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...: Hi On the 26th December 2021 I went to log on to my xbox to find a pop up claiming that my Xbox Live Account had been permanently banned from servers. I then went to check the xbox enforcement...
  8. My xbox is saying i need to sign in to play games on the account i have the games on

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is saying i need to sign in to play games on the account i have the games on: So I got on to my xbox today and all seemed fine. That was until i tried launching splitgate and it said "The person who bought this needs to sign in". the problem is, I was on the account that...
  9. After migrating my account, it says I no longer own Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After migrating my account, it says I no longer own Minecraft.: About 4 months ago I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account with the same email. I recently got a new PC (I don't think that affects the issue though) and whilst trying to login to my...
  10. Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is: I stucked in this problem for a year and finally find the solution and dolved. https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019967600-All-versions-Xbox-Live-Signing-issues...