My account stopped tracking playtime.

Discus and support My account stopped tracking playtime. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I don't know when it stopped because I played Borderlands before it don't track playtime at first, and I'm playing Sunset Overdrive now then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RB#, Jun 20, 2020.

1. RB#
    RB# Guest

Hi.

I don't know when it stopped because I played Borderlands before it don't track playtime at first, and I'm playing Sunset Overdrive now then I knew playtime tracking stopped. As a test I played some other games then all did same. Achievements and other stats
    is tracking well. I think maybe it's after latest update. Anyone there have the same problem?

Regards.

:)

2. SpyOverThere Win User

Try going online and offline, if it doesn't work though it shouldn't be that bad as long as it doesnt effect anything else
  3. AuraWolf Win User

Unfortunately this is a pretty common issue right now but... It's not affecting your gameplay or achievements so it's not all bad.

I'm sorry to hear this however & I hope it is resolved soon.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

I know that it can be frustrating when something is not working properly, but as long as it's not affecting your achievements, perhaps it is not a major loss. Unless your going for a record setting amount of gameplay on the game.
  5. Master 8 Hype Win User

There has already been a thread on this:
    Link
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

FREEdom Rewards: Roblox Sweepstakes 'Chances to win' remain at 5 but should be 9

Hello PinchedParty570,

The Sweepstakes is accurate. We do not see any half hours of playtime on your account this week. While we do see a small amount of playtime on the 25th this week, we do not see any amount of playtime that award a sweeps entry. Be sure that you are playing
    on this gamertag if you would like to be tracked for sweeps.
Thema:

1. My account stopped tracking playtime. - Similar Threads - account stopped tracking

2. How to stop recurring billing on xbox when I don't even have an xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop recurring billing on xbox when I don't even have an xbox account?: Charged $15.64 for Microsoft Ultimate 1 msbill.info and I can't stop the recurring payment because I don't even have xbox or xbox account subscription to sign into. Credit card company won't help....
  3. How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people...

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people...: How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people we are not friends with? b0db575e-a2dd-4cb0-9b2f-9760bf99cc63
  4. "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Fix this on the web" error code doesn't stop coming back after I unblock my account, how...: Every single day this keeps happening, I try to sign into any of my Xbox One accounts and all of them tell me to "Fix this on the web", I then go to the link it provided and unblock my accounts...
  5. How do i stop someone from linking their xbox to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i stop someone from linking their xbox to my microsoft account: Someone keeps linking to my microsoft account and therefore hacking into all my other personal emails and gaining access to my personal info on my phone abb64d08-e7f1-4858-b682-5baadda99134
  6. Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming: He is in the beta and tries to connect to a game, last step after choosing a game is 'Setting up your stream', and then it says connection lost, something went wrong please try again. My account...
  7. I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...: Hi all, I had to remove my account from the console as advised by someone here to restore my Xbox Live Gold functions. However now I see that all my badges and degrees have gone. Please help and...
  8. 游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?

in XBoX on Consoles
    游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?: 游戏里Xbox live账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Will the xbox live account stop in the game, which will cause the computer system to be reinstalled? 1273eb9c-8820-42f1-a8fd-81fdd8415c24
  9. 游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    游戏账号停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Game account stop right, will lead to computer system reload?: 游戏账号里Xbox live停权,会导致电脑系统重装吗 [Translate] Will the Xbox live stop in the game account, which will cause the computer system to be reinstalled? 16c9e309-5530-46a0-a822-c31b9f35760e
  10. Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Create another support group to stop fraudulent accounts: Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to bring this up. A friend has no Xbox nor an MS account but his credit card was used on an account that was not his. His bank was able to trace the...