My account suspended? I only got the nofication via Xbox Game Pass mobile app.

Discus and support My account suspended? I only got the nofication via Xbox Game Pass mobile app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so how is it that I can still log in to gaming, but not get a notification that my account got suspended? I only got the nofitication via Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Jan 13, 2022.

1. My account suspended? I only got the nofication via Xbox Game Pass mobile app.

Okay, so how is it that I can still log in to gaming, but not get a notification that my account got suspended? I only got the nofitication via Xbox Game Pass mobile app. But last night, I was playing Overwatch and was silenced from in-game chat for that game for 6 days due to abusive chat. I think it's the access to sending in-game chat messages. I even checked my Xbox Enforcement and never got an email notifying me I had been suspended. I can still log in to my Microsoft account on PC games, too. I can still log in to online games and still play. If it's just Overwatch, then could that be the case for the notification only on Xbox Game Pass mobile app?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's a notification glitch in the Game Pass app that happens. It usually goes away after about a week.
  3. Kierandw Win User

strange bug- cant purchase unrated games

Still no luck for me on purchasing BF1 Premium Pass.

@Misses_Quinzel

I've tried via web, via mobile app and via Windows 10 Xbox app.

Web give me the error in this thread.

Mobile App - No purchase button appears

Win10 App - No purchase button appears

The only route I have not yet attempted is via the console itself as my console is in for repairs.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Game pass quests

I find I was getting a install problem on my Xbox Game Pass mobile app. I just uninstalled it, and threcompanion app. Then I installed them again, and got my account signed in. Now it's installing for me. Try a resync on all devices.
  5. xBPx PRIME Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

But there is on the game pass app i can go into settings and choose which xbox i want to download to. But it only works for game pass games and not the games i buy on the xbox mobile app.
  6. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
Thema:

1. My account suspended? I only got the nofication via Xbox Game Pass mobile app. - Similar Threads - account suspended got

2. my account says it got permently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account says it got permently suspended: i want to know if i can have that undone i am really sry for what i said to that guy but i feel like he said worse and he was making me mad i am 14 and have brain cancer so right now i am on some...
  3. My account got permanently suspended for no reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended for no reasons: [img] [img] [img] I think my account got suspended because I haven't pay Xbox live bill since I lost my wallet, I call my bank to deactive my debit card 6 days ago I am started to think I got...
  4. My account permanently suspended, I wanna know why I got suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account permanently suspended, I wanna know why I got suspended: Hey can I have my account back please, I didn’t do anything wrong, it was my brother who got my account suspended 4dee2b39-d4f2-4e8b-bd13-5efbd901647b
  5. I got a email stating something about child account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email stating something about child account suspended: I have no idea what happened I don't even play online however my brothers got banned and my account is on their Xbox so did they just back us all? I have no idea what happened at all can someone...
  6. I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...: Like I said, I don’t have any active suspensions listed in my enforcement history, so I don’t even know why I’m suspended, or for how long, or if I even AM truly suspended. Since support won’t let...
  7. Im on my sons account and he said that he got suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im on my sons account and he said that he got suspended for no reason: Im not sending hate im wondering why this he did nothing efb59582-debb-4bcb-a80e-14d7fa64dc1b
  8. My microsoft account got suspended without me even knowing.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My microsoft account got suspended without me even knowing.: hello! today i was just browsing around my account and when i visited the microsoft rewards dashboard and it showed that i was suspended! as much as i know i wasn't using any bot accounts or...
  9. Someone got my grandson's account suspended, I need to talk to someone about this

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got my grandson's account suspended, I need to talk to someone about this: I need a phone number to call as someone got my grandson's account suspended, and I am the one paying for XBOX Live and this needs to be resolved. f4d56fb5-a125-42dc-b8fc-6cff3609beca
  10. My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs: Hi xbox gamers. i'm a huge xbox fan, good gamer and love to have fun playing videos. I have always been respectful with other gamers. Today i got banned for 1 day, because of my little brother....