My account that I miss

Discus and support My account that I miss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account got hacked and changed the Info so I can't change the password and I really love the account Alot, everyday I max out on forms I can fill... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeoVFN, Oct 1, 2020.

1. GeoVFN
    GeoVFN Guest

My account that I miss

My account got hacked and changed the Info so I can't change the password and I really love the account Alot, everyday I max out on forms I can fill out in a day. Please tell me what I can do
    [mod removed-personal information]

:)

GeoVFN, Oct 1, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

My account that I miss

Hello Geo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with your account. You can try the

forgot Microsoft solution
    . However, if all security information has been changed, you will need to request a call from support for assistance.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. HassanB Win User

My account is missing.

Hello,

It's likely your account isn't lost but you're signing in with an e-mail that is incorrect. If you have access to the gamertag on your Xbox 360 console, please go to your Dashboard > Settings > Account > 3rd Tab (Account Information) > Account Security > Look
    to the right, and you'll see the e-mail you should be using to sign into Xbox.com to get your gamertag to show up.

If you don't have the means to do that then I would suggest that you Chat with Microsoft Support or Request a Call. You can do either option by going to this page here and clicking
    on Billing and Memberships, under Microsoft Account click Forgot Microsoft Account Username. You'll need to be able to provide the agent with the information on the account before they are able to give you the e-mail associated with the account. If you're
    not able to provide them with the information they are asking then they will not be able to assist you with your inquiry.

P.S: There is no e-mail support, sorry.
  4. DAWy 2085 Win User

Access to Xbox Forums is DENIED!

Hello,

Correction: it seems as though my 30-60 missing points are still missing. I guess I'll have to see if I can get my points credited to my account.

Sincerely,

-DAWy
  5. Doc Mapache Win User

migrate

and if i create an a new account i miss all my G achievements ?
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Money in my account is missing!

RLxVIRUS,

Have you checked your
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    information yet? Under transactions it should show you all purchases made as well as confirming how much is remaining in your account. If it turns out that you are missing something I would recommend contacting Microsoft
    Phone Support
    as they are best at handling any billing matters. Thank you,
Thema:

My account that I miss

1. My account that I miss - Similar Threads - account miss

2. Missing money from account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing money from account: I have recently won 500 microsoft account dollars and i spent about 100 and when I checked my balance today it was all missing. I looked at my order history and nothing has been ordered. Please...
  3. Xbox Ultimate Subscription not renewed, money missing from account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Subscription not renewed, money missing from account: It was passed due but added the amount to Microsoft Account Balance. Now that amount is gone and my subscription is not renewed. Unable to contact or Chat wity Xbox Support....
  4. Sign out of Microsoft account button missing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign out of Microsoft account button missing.: Under the profile option in the settings, no sign out of microsoft account button exists. All I only have three options now, change gamertag, manage account, or manage who can send me invites. The...
  5. My Microsoft account rewards ammount is missing and went to zero after buying Xbox 360 add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Microsoft account rewards ammount is missing and went to zero after buying Xbox 360 add...: Hi! I am ! When I have just few dollars, I just bought one add-on with only credit card, not Microsoft account balance. One day, the microsoft rewards amount is missing and went down, I checked...
  6. Xbox live gold account missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold account missing: I Recently bought an Xbox live gold account for 12 months. Had an Xbox one that was used and had to return it. I logged out of my account and bought a new Xbox one. Used my Xbox live gold account...
  7. Missing Minecraft coins in my account after purchasing Master edition for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecraft coins in my account after purchasing Master edition for PC: I purchased Minecraft windows master edition for my son, he has all the extra addons but did not get his coins. It was a birthday present so he is pretty upset. What do I need to do to get...
  8. Minecraft missing from account?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft missing from account?!: I bought Minecraft back in 2013 and haven't really played it since. That would be the Java edition because there was no Windows 10 version at the time. I tried migrating my old Mojang account to...
  9. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  10. Xbox account service age missing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account service age missing.: Hello, I have recently noticed that my Xbox service age, (the number in the profile screen) is missing. Is this a common issue, and is it possible to get it back?...