My account was banned and hacked

Discus and support My account was banned and hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been banned from Xbox live due to harassment or and bullying. But I didn’t not send anything inappropriate to anyone so this leads me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rdovi, Nov 26, 2021.

1. rdovi
    rdovi Guest

My account has been banned from Xbox live due to harassment or and bullying. But I didn’t not send anything inappropriate to anyone so this leads me to believe that my account was hacked. They probably used my account to trash talk so they can get away with it without their account being affected. I already tried filing an appeal towards the suspension but the enforcement team did not accept it. So what should I do?

:)

rdovi, Nov 26, 2021
  2. xCROSBYx x87x Win User

Banned and wasent even on!!!

i was banned but my account was hacked
  3. i K Y Win User

Call of duty hacker watch out!!!!!

And I wish hacking is no longer in our systems or banning people's accounts. It's very terrible and I wish banning people's accounts wish it's banned for being banned or hacked . I mean modio should be banned or cancel or some other hacking websites should
    be banned .
  4. Ripa DsHoTzZ Win User

XBox one Not unbanned help please

No my account was hacked and it was registered to my console and when my account was stolen my console was registered to that account and that why i was banned and my console was only temp banned
  5. UpwardClover801 Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I got banned because a guy hacked my account!!!!!!
  6. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
Thema:

1. My account was banned and hacked - Similar Threads - account was banned

2. enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation”

in XBoX Accessibility
    enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation”: Recently received an enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation” which is completely unfounded and untrue. Logged on to the enforcement history page to raise a claim, I’ve also...
  3. Account prem ban: gamertag Mme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account prem ban: gamertag Mme: I didn't do it I would like to give more info on my side of the story, was only able to do 1000 letters before I was cut off. I was not approved due to how severe the account tampering was.. I...
  4. Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned because xbox enforcement hates police...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned because xbox enforcement hates police...: Xbox account YT Cops501st got permanently banned in July 31st in 2020 for making a group post on grand theft auto five. It was a take down which means a warning so why would the enforcement agent...
  5. I know who ban my account I know who ban my account on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I know who ban my account I know who ban my account on xbox: Hi my name Chris aka TheHauntedsiren and I would like talk to someone in private about it and I have evidence about it submitted by /u/christophermac161 [link] [comments]
  6. Account banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account banned for no reason: I was playing Halo Infinite, and noticed my microsoft account got banned. This isn't the first time, this is the 3rd microsoft account I've made and it got banned as well and I have no idea why. I...
  7. Wrong account ban XBOX app FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong account ban XBOX app FH4: Disclaimer: I bought Forza Horizon 4 game to make youtube videos. I'm a student and I live with my roommate, we have one PC. Sometimes I allow him to play on my account. My roommate played on my...
  8. Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.: Hello, I was arbitrarily banned for an unknown reason. I am able to access the email but cannot access my Xbox account to see enforcement actions. I created a ticket through Live Chat, reference...
  9. Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account banned 10 years ago, Want to file an appeal but says "Congratulations,...: I'm having a slight issue I'm trying to download some games with game pass but i keep getting a 0x00000001 error. I did some research and people were saying it may be as a result of discrepancies...
  10. Friend has an xbox account that got banned for "age restriction" but makes no sense since...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend has an xbox account that got banned for "age restriction" but makes no sense since...: Hello, this is a question to know if this is possible since he will probably just abandon his xbox account as he only plays games in steam and such. But I was intrigued on the issue, he had a...