My Account was falsely suspended

Discus and support My Account was falsely suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone who didn't like me reported me and got my account suspended, what do I do? 6624ea5b-9d74-46a3-b76a-eb3244c4bda5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneRedMan98, May 12, 2017.

1. OneRedMan98
    OneRedMan98 Guest

Someone who didn't like me reported me and got my account suspended, what do I do?

:)

OneRedMan98, May 12, 2017
  2. T3H410PL4YA
    T3H410PL4YA Guest
    Gamertag Vipers Wrath

My account vipers Wrath was falsely suspended and I need some answers please

T3H410PL4YA, May 12, 2017
  3. Suspension appeal

My account was suspended falsely, a modder on call of duty modded my account and changed my rank, i did not want to take place in festivities however it was the only game lobby i could find, I was told i was suspended for constantly joining someone who had
    mods, I've never been suspended before

FlatFawn5970816, May 12, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You only get suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

You can find out info about your suspension on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Daft Badger, May 12, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You only get suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

You can find out info about your suspension on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    where you can also file for a case review if eligible.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

brother banned for no reason

You dont get suspended simply due to false reports. In fact anyone filing false reports are subject be being suspended themselves since filing false reports is against the terms of service/code of conduct.

All reports are investigated before any action is taken. If your brother believed the suspension was made by mistake then he can file for a case review while logged into the suspended account and enforcement.xbox.com

That is the only to contact the enforcement team as they don't use the forums and wont see this.
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Account is suspended False report

you will find most small infraction bans are automated and have zero human interaction which can be seen multiple times and proven.

if more than a 24 hour ban then you can submit a review and then it has to be looked at my an actual human.

Unfortunately this is the way most woke companies are going.

lets see how long until this post is removed, free speech is now a crime apparently.
  8. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

I have tried Multiple times to Appeal and all I get when is this (Quote: Ohh.. that should not have happend !!) It wouldn't allow me to appeal for my 24 hour over something I didn't do wrong over so I just let it Slide just played some PC games or just Watch YouTube. This needs to be fixed and just to let you know I have been falsely accused multiple times to players who don't care thinking they have the power to do what ever they want and say what they want against me they know what to to expect but they just didn't understand the Code of conduct about what to expect if they decide to Report someone with false claims.

These players that reports innocent players with no reasons do it because it's funny to them to watch that player suffer over something they didn't do wrong. I get it that there's nothing yah can do to fix the issue ur this needs to stop a lot of players are getting upset over this

[​IMG]
  9. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ParanoiaHades25 , unfortunately in such cases only in Enforcement can make an appeal of your ban.

You will see a large yellow box on the left with a yellow handshake icon inside. By clicking on the yellow handshake, you will have some options to appeal the suspension and lift it. Please note that only suspensions of more than 24 hours can be appealed.

You will also receive an email to your associated email linked to your account detailing the suspension.
Thema:

1. My Account was falsely suspended - Similar Threads - Account was falsely

2. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: So i got a suspension because a player was being a, [mod removed]. I ask in them in chat, who got back to me. Took the mickey out of me, and then toyed with me and said enjoy your suspension. Now...
  3. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: I was playing Call of Duty and like usual having fun. Near the end of a Match I called out a Player for Spawn Camping sitting in corners being Scared to Take a Challenge and this player got...
  4. Microsoft Account False Compliance Lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account False Compliance Lock: I need help with getting my main account unlocked. I've already filled out the review form and have yet to get any updates. If I can get someone from the Microsoft Online Safety team to contact I...
  5. Account False Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account False Suspension: My Xbox live account was falsely suspended for apparently bullying or harassing someone but a day before it was put into place I was suspended from use of Xbox live communications so I couldn’t...
  6. My Xbox account keeps getting banned for false info

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account keeps getting banned for false info: So i logged on, it says im suspended for 7 days for posting nudity and inapropiote stuff literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i spend so much money on games and xbox live. And...
  7. Falsely banned for account tempering

in XBoX Accessibility
    Falsely banned for account tempering: Hi, my name is Maikel, I was hacked about a week ago and my account was put through the account recovery escalation, the next morning my Xbox account was banned for Account Tempering even though I...
  8. Hi may i be unbanned on my xbox account Yorklover3 i was falsely accused

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi may i be unbanned on my xbox account Yorklover3 i was falsely accused: i was banned like a year ago and i would like to get it repelled cause i was falsely accused of my ban im pretty sure ea743268-def1-42ee-b7da-3ad97cc02a6c
  9. My purchased account in the game TESO (18+) was banned on the obviously false and absurd...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My purchased account in the game TESO (18+) was banned on the obviously false and absurd...: It all started when the troll wrote me obsessive private messages in the game. This troll got in the teeth from me for harassing me, and wrote a complaint to Game Support. Support did not...
  10. False account banning

in XBoX on Consoles
    False account banning: I killed somebody on rust and took there stuff, but later my freind told me that that sent a photo of my gamer tag to a gta club with over 16000 people telling them to report me for “god mode...