My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

Discus and support My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristianGaston1, Aug 26, 2019.

1. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me

:)

ChristianGaston1, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply. If the person changed all your information, email, password and that. You will need to request a call from support to have them assist you. Also, let them know that you are unable to complete the account recovery form due to primary
    email has been changed.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

You should be able to recovery your Microsoft Account by following these
    steps
    :

Before you begin

You will need a working email account that you can access so we can send you information about your request. You can use any active email account, even one belonging to a friend or relative. Or, if you don’t have another email account that you can access,
    you can create a temporary outlook.com account for free by selecting Create one at the

Microsoft account sign-in
    page.

Fill out the recovery form

1. Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.
    2. Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.
    3. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select
      Next.
    4. A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select
      Verify.

Note

If you have any problems receiving or providing the security code, see
      Microsoft account security info & security codes
    5. Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.
    6. Select Submit when you're finished, and we'll respond within 24 hours.
  4. Kevin1138 Win User

Was I Hacked?

I was thinking if it was a hack/scam that they somehow bought points with my account and then "gifted" it to themselves or...I don't know, it's all just very suspicious.
  5. MuchWizard068 Win User

Was your XBOX Live account hacked??

Thanks for the reply, and I understand that people signup for phishing scams. I however, did not. MY account was hacked plain and simple. Microsoft support let me know that my account was indeed hacked as well. Please read before you post.
  6. fizzy14 Win User

Anybody Interested In Joining A Class Action Laesuit???

Im pissed aswell, i watched it and nothing happened! What a big freaking scam! My mixer account was 1000000%%%%%%%%%% linked
Thema:

1. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened - Similar Threads - account was hack

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account: Hi my xbox and account has been dodgy for a long time within everything i do, gaming, apps, browsing internet and even spotify was showing me music that doesnt seem right. But today i played darts...
  3. Free nickname change after hacking your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free nickname change after hacking your account: Hey microsoft Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I could get another free change of the player's...
  4. Account hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed: In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I went to log into my account and the prompt...
  5. My friends account hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends account hacked: Very reccently my friends account has been hacked all of his games removed and subscriptions cancelled is there a way for him to get the games back? a5fc749c-9322-48d9-b8a1-c1ae17846c5a
  6. hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    hacked account: i recently my mums microsoft account got hacked while i was away. over £80 was fraudulently spent, on gift codes, and other stuff for xbox. they changed the password etc, but i got it back, im now...
  7. conta hackeada [Hacked account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conta hackeada [Hacked account]: ol, ontem recebi um e-mail de uma compra que não havia realizado, tal compra foi feita pela minha conta e pelo cartão do meu pai que havia sido cadastrado pra assinatura da gold+game pass gostaria...
  8. Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one: Greetings Folks I have Xbox and a local seller is selling Xbox One account he says its has 400 games and Xbox Gold Live upto year He is selling it for 40$ What I am worried about is if its a...
  9. Recoverery from hacked parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recoverery from hacked parent account: My grandson's Xbox appears to be operating fine, but his mother's parent account and its backup account seem to be irretrievably hacked (passwords, phone numbers, security questions all changed;...
  10. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...