My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do?

Discus and support My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my bank card stored on the xbox so I can quickly buy games without having to type all the info in, my account was hacked and whoever got into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LXiXJL, Nov 22, 2020.

1. LXiXJL
    LXiXJL Guest

My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do?

I have my bank card stored on the xbox so I can quickly buy games without having to type all the info in, my account was hacked and whoever got into my account used MY Bank card to buy the new call of duty and CoD points for it which cost £80, that came
    out of my account and they gifted it to their xbox account, I had made a refund request but I did not get my refund for whatever reason is there anything I can do to get my money back I really badly need it

i feel like im just gonna have to accept that im not getting my money back

:)

LXiXJL, Nov 22, 2020
  2. LXiXJL Win User

I cant talk to Xbox support about it, bank wont do nothing about it either
  3. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

I would try and talk to xbox support on that one. But if all else fails you should be able to despute the charges with your bank. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  4. ShahanaB Win User

Son spent money on Roblox

Even my son spent Indian Currency Rs.60,000, and how do i get my refund, he spent all my money using cards. now how do i get my refund back. Anyone please help me.
  5. DC FOR REAL Win User

I have a season pass for "The Wolf Among Us", but I'm prompted to purchase episode 2 for $4.99 when I attempt to download it

Actually Xbox moderators if I dont get a refund I will take my money to the other system. Look at my account, I have spent quite a lot of money to you guys.
  6. UnchargedTerror Win User

Game.co.uk Breached?!

Why, I leave my details safely on the system, same with xbox and ea, if my account gets hacked and they steal my UT Team and MSP, I WILL get the money back for the points plus the money I spent on players.
Thema:

1. My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do? - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. MS account has been hacked - cannot get password reset - have tried at least 5 times

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS account has been hacked - cannot get password reset - have tried at least 5 times: I believe my personal MS account has been hacked. Password not working - only option is a fake email address or my landline that does not accept texts. I have filled out the online activation form...
  3. Warthunder account hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warthunder account hacked: i can not access my account and play. It says i need to contact support. Who's? My account is with microsft. cd2e8a87-c22e-4e6d-8cdc-ec708d1d63ae
  4. My account was hacked and My Access was removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and My Access was removed: My account was logged in at night and even though I was logging in via email, all email addresses and numbers have been removed. The security code has also been renewed, but the account is still...
  5. Hacked ea account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked ea account: Recently my ea account was hacked and now I cant play any ea games at all. I have tryed recovering my account through ea but they cant do it is the any way for microsoft to step in so I dont loose...
  6. Account hacked/someone keeps logging into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked/someone keeps logging into my account: Someone keeps logging in to my account and I didn't give anyone the password and I removed all the Xbox's that was logged in to my account and only left mine and somehow they still are logged in....
  7. Account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked: My account got hacked by the gamertag of [mod removed], i asked him nicely to take it off but rejected and cursed me out, then he went on my account and texted himself saying you can use it, i...
  8. Probably Hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Probably Hacked account: Someone is trying to take control of my account, is there any possibility that i can block the location or some ****? 5d85c928-c4f0-4e05-8938-2c761095d2b9
  9. Hacked Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account: I very ecently got my account hacked and have tried everything to get it back from the hacker. I realized my account was hacked when i tried to get onto the xbox app and was greeted with “this...
  10. Account Information Hacked and Changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Information Hacked and Changed: Recently, I gave my info to someone to game share with. They took my info and changed my email and password for my Xbox account. What do I do to restore the old info to get my account back. Please...