My Account was hacked

Discus and support My Account was hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked in the email and password was changed what should I do? f9993e7d-12e6-4060-8f0d-b10b408dce93 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarterGloor, Jan 22, 2020.

1. CarterGloor
    CarterGloor Guest

My Account was hacked

My account was hacked in the email and password was changed what should I do?

:)

CarterGloor, Jan 22, 2020
  2. LovelyPup725444 Win User

[Mod removed]

cuz some money on the Xbox one will has keep hacking into my account cuz it goes straight to the place station and see who's hacking into my account
  3. MaMaMaxHeadroom Win User

Hacking posts...note to moderators

99% of "my account was hacked" threads have nothing to do with hacking. This would be a waste.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

My account was hacked !

I would look for whomever has access to your Xbox when you are at work.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my account hacked?!?!

They were wrong.Not your fault as they often do this.
  6. bob111111111(2) Win User

My account was hacked

it is possible the investigation is taking longer that normal

if you have the reference number for the case then you can give phone support a call and they can see if there is an update on it for you .
Thema:

My Account was hacked

1. My Account was hacked - Similar Threads - Account was hacked

2. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  3. Account hacked and stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked and stolen: Hi, My sons xbox live account has been hacked and stolen. I can't seem to find anyway of contacting Microsoft. Can anybody help? Basically somebody managed to access his account and changed his...
  4. HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...: HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND NOW THEY ARE USING MY GAMER TAG. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL XBOX CANT GET THROUGH, I TRIED TO CHAT...
  5. account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account hacked: My account was hacked and the person changed the email, user name, password and phone number, is this recoverable? I just purchased a year of live access that I have no way to get? Is there any...
  6. My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?: My 14 year old son xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address and I am having trouble getting it back . Changing the password isnt helping. I contacted my bank and got a new...
  7. Please help my account for 7 years was hacked and they using my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account for 7 years was hacked and they using my money: Hello my name is Aysha some one hacked my xbox account that i had for 6 -7 years now they been trying to use my card on file I’ve tried getting the account back but they change the pw email and...
  8. My account got hacked and nothing they are doing is helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and nothing they are doing is helping: NOTHING, i try to call. Robot who then hangs up. I talk to a "xbox gamer" gives me a link to talk to a specailist and it dosent work is microsft support down or something?...
  9. Microsoft Account Hacked - Can't Access Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Hacked - Can't Access Xbox: Hi, Over a week ago I started having issues with someone changing my Microsoft password, I kept changing it back until they did in one night and kicked me off my own account, took my emails and...
  10. Xbox Account Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account Hacked: Recently my xbox live account has been hacked. The person removed all my emails, changed my password, as well as removed my phone number from my account. I had to make a new account (this) to make...