My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

Discus and support My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On june 9th 2022 I was in a party with one of my friends when All of a sudden I was permanently banned and I cannot submit a case review is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Favouredbard392, Jul 1, 2022.

1. My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

On june 9th 2022 I was in a party with one of my friends when All of a sudden I was permanently banned and I cannot submit a case review is there anyway that I can still get my account back

:)

Favouredbard392, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Account permanently suspended

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

If an account is permanently banned, that means you cannot get online with that account again.
  3. Graysondorey Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

My account was permanently banned but nothing shows up on the enforcement page

It’s been 2 days now

Shouldn’t I be able to submit a case review ?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned console

Its not possible to submit a case review for console bans. They are permanent.
  5. Smwutches Win User

console ban

Okay, to back up for clarity. Does your console still show you have a permanent console ban (not account ban)?

If you submitted a case review for your account ban and the enforcement team upheld the ban, then it is permanently banned and you will no longer be able to use that account.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Permanent Ban? Why?

Since it is an old account/ban you probably will not be able to find out any information on the specifics. It is too late to submit a case review and a permanent ban will not be reversed.
Thema:

My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

1. My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there... - Similar Threads - account was permanently

2. Permanent banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent banned account: Hello My account got permanently banned a year ago. No worries I thought I'll just make a new account and start fresh. Last week I had to hard rest my Xbox. Signed in onto my new account Well my...
  3. Two different accounts permanently "locked for suspicious activity" without ever being used

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two different accounts permanently "locked for suspicious activity" without ever being used: Two of my Xbox accounts were "locked for suspicious activity" without ever being logged into (on console), messaged on or used in any way. Either Microsoft knows something about my accounts that I...
  4. Xbox live account permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account permanent suspension.: Hi all, My account recently got permanently banned due to a friend using my account and putting a baby photo of me as a gamerpic, it did not go up as it had some nudity yet I got permanently...
  5. How can I permanently delete a game from my Game Pass account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I permanently delete a game from my Game Pass account?: [img] How can I permanently delete a game from my Game Pass account? I want to buy Minecraft PC Bundle, but I can't purchase this pack because it appears I have Minecraft Launcher on my...
  6. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: Hello, It's been multiple months since my Microsoft Account was permanently suspended with no explanation on the reason why aside from this popup: [img] I went over the all the Microsoft...
  7. Want to remove hotmail account from Microsoft account without permanently deleting the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to remove hotmail account from Microsoft account without permanently deleting the email.: Hello! When I was younger, my mother made my Xbox account with her email, and now I would like the account to be in my new email in my name. Problem is, she still uses the email that she signed...
  8. Account ban(Not permanent)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban(Not permanent): I’ve come to this website with a question for the Xbox enforcement team specifically. I feel as if I was wrongly banned and made an appeal but I don’t feel like I worded my appeal in great detail...
  9. Is there ANY way I can switch “my home Xbox” even though my account is permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there ANY way I can switch “my home Xbox” even though my account is permanently banned: My account is on my brothers Xbox so we could play my games together when I moved out. Now that I’ve received an unfair permanent ban on my account (still not happy about, currently still on the...
  10. Someone got onto my account and changed my gamerscore and now I’ve received a permanent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got onto my account and changed my gamerscore and now I’ve received a permanent...: On October 22nd 2019. My account got hacked while I was on a family trip, they boosted my gamerscore. When I got back and saw what had happened, I immediately took action. I tried contacting Xbox...