My account was suspended.. Please help.

Discus and support My account was suspended.. Please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My GT is Too Outie and it says I was system tampering. I'm a casual player and play dark souls and casual CoD I just don't understand why I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Too Cutie, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Too Cutie
    Too Cutie Guest

My GT is Too Outie and it says I was system tampering. I'm a casual player and play dark souls and casual CoD I just don't understand why I was suspended till 8/28/14 I'm a good paying customer to Microsoft and don't break the terms of service or code of
    conduct. I've had 3 years on this account and this is my first offense but I've done nothing wrong. please help and do what's right. Thanks have a great day.

:)

Too Cutie, Aug 14, 2014
  2. I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

Hello and yea I was wondering it the XBL enforcement team would please read this and help me out
    Last night I was playing black ops when it said dissconnected from Xbox live profile signed in elsewhere and then it said my profile was suspended and then a second later I tried to sign in on one of my other accounts and then it said I had been Console Banned and I was wondering if I could get some information on why this has happens
    My gamer tag was-(Stealth Servers) guys please comment and help me out it would really help me out

WhyAmIConsoleBanned, Aug 14, 2014
  3. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 14, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

My account is suspended !! Please help

You would need to contact support directly to talk to billing and help you get it sorted out - 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Since you still had auto-renewal turned on, Microsoft attempted to charge you for Live. Since they have been unable to, you now have a balance you have to pay off before you can get back on Live. Prepaid cards, or trial cards, cannot be used until you pay
    off the balance and are unsuspended.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please.

7. Smwutches Win User

8. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  9. dforrer Win User

theft

please help my account got suspended until 31/12/9999

for account theft??
Thema:

1. My account was suspended.. Please help. - Similar Threads - account was suspended

2. Rewards Account Suspended without cause

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Account Suspended without cause: Has anyone else here had their account cancelled and not provided a reason? On 11/26/19, I tried to claim the free month of Game Pass Ultimate and the next day my account was suspended and...
  3. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...
  4. Account suspended due to targeted complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended due to targeted complaints: <p>Hello,</p><p></p><p>I will begin by saying I have already been to the enforcement website. There was no detail about why I was comms banned. My reputation page shows 0 reports.</p><p></p><p>Two...
  5. Why was my Xbox account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my Xbox account suspended: My Xbox account was suspended last and I have no idea why my little brother will sometimes play on my account when i’m at work but other than that I don’t really send messages or say anything...
  6. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...
  7. My account communications were suspended twice for the same message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account communications were suspended twice for the same message: My accounts xbox live communications were suspended twice. The first suspension I can understand because I did use poor language towards someone, but two weeks later I got suspended again for the...
  8. Miedo a que suspendan mi cuenta [Mod Translated - Afraid to suspend my account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miedo a que suspendan mi cuenta [Mod Translated - Afraid to suspend my account]: Bueno pues el mes pasado me suscribi a game pass, pero no desctive la renovación automática y ahora que ya paso el mes, lo quiero pagar pero no puedo pues ninguna de mis tarjetas son válidas. El...
  9. Wrongfully suspending my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspending my account: Hello im very annoyed because I was suspended for a day with a good reason and I waited out that day. But the next day I was suspended for the exact same thing. So i check my second suspension and...
  10. Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...: Hello my name is Anthony, four years ago today my account was wrongfully suspended for “account theft.” Ive been given false hope at times, disrespectful support agents, and at times nobody that...