My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating

Discus and support My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please Help I was told this was the only way to contact the enforcement team I was told to create a new account and post here with it My suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FearlessCoward0, May 26, 2018.

1. My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating

Please Help I was told this was the only way to contact the enforcement team I was told to create a new account and post here with it My suspended account is FearlessCoward3

:)

FearlessCoward0, May 26, 2018
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, May 26, 2018
  3. Cant use prepaid code?

my account has been suspended can you reinstate my account so i can get my xbox live back on. i have a prepaid code and would like to know if my xbox live can be reinstated so i could go online. PLease tell me how i can clear my suspended account.

SiLenT x ChuckY, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating

Sorry, but the enforcement team does not use the forums. The only way to contact them is through a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, May 26, 2018
  5. I did that's how I got it reinstated but as I said it's stuck and it won't let me send them anything else through the review Xbox support sent me here I'm in limbo I don't think I'm ever getting it back but I have to try thanks for
    trying to help

FearlessCoward0, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but the enforcement team does not use the forums. The only way to contact them is through a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. FearlessCoward0 Win User

Sorry, but the enforcement team does not use the forums. The only way to contact them is through a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    I did that's how I got it reinstated but as I said it's stuck and it won't let me send them anything else through the review Xbox support sent me here I'm in limbo I don't think I'm ever getting it back but I have to try thanks for
    trying to help
  8. BenTierney Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

Thanks for the response but Whenever i login it shows me to fill out the reinstatement form again. My account was not suspended because of enforcement.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

getting error when i go to forums

If you were temporarily suspended, you will be reinstated at the end automatically. If you were permanently suspended, then you are permanently suspended. We take our Code of Conduct very seriously here on the forums.
  10. Cowboy Torry Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership will not reactivate

had the same issue - account suspended because of old credit card

I added the new credit card but could not transfer the subscription to the new card.

Eventually called support - they managed to remove the old card and reinstated my account
Thema:

1. My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating - Similar Threads - account was suspended

2. Xbox Account Suspension (NOT THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Suspension (NOT THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT): My account was suspended and the only info I was given was the length of the suspension. It has been 3 days and I still can't dispute my case on the enforcement page because i'm all clear nor do I...
  3. Account permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended for no reason: Hello, I am currently dealing with a very big problem. On Jan 17 of this year my account was permanently suspended for inappropriate conduct or content. But the thing is I don't use voice chat in...
  4. Account is suspended on MLK day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended on MLK day: Hi, our family xbox account has been suspended on MLK day of all days. We played NBA 2k and a man harassed us with bad words and we sent him a bad word back and got suspended for it. We apologize,...
  5. Suspended account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended account: My accounted got suspended for literally sending a message saying, "I want a bacon egg and cheese the ockky way" so I tried to review my suspension but it does not come up on the enforcement page...
  6. my account says it got permently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account says it got permently suspended: i want to know if i can have that undone i am really sry for what i said to that guy but i feel like he said worse and he was making me mad i am 14 and have brain cancer so right now i am on some...
  7. Main account suspended or banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main account suspended or banned: so about 3 night ago I was playing State of Decay 2 and I mod for this game on pc which is 100% okay to do in this game and the tools are created by the the deveoplers of the state of decay Undead...
  8. Account suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended: Just got an email saying that I violated xbox live gold terms of service. Never said any swear words or anything like that, I follow the rules, so I'm not sure what happened. Is it possible that...
  9. Account suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended: Hello, I have a message every time I launch the mobile app (Android) Xbox Game Pass: "Your account has been suspended. Find out how this suspension affects you." This suspension goes back...
  10. My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.: An i account that I’ve had since my first Xbox was recently permanently suspended and I don’t know why it said to visit my enforcement history and when I do it’s empty so please if anything knows...