My account wont let me sign in on xbox what do i do

Discus and support My account wont let me sign in on xbox what do i do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My account wont let me sign in on xbox what do i do 2ce4876d-15e7-437f-97ae-028681b78f80 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RitualApple7011, Oct 23, 2018.

1. My account wont let me sign in on xbox what do i do

:)

RitualApple7011, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Jurasity
    Jurasity Guest
    Beta Console Update DashBoard Help.

i am trying to sign up for the beta update but my orginal account wont let me it says to use the original account to do it but my III Quizzy III is my orginal account but it wont let me do it what do i do it will not let me sign up i have already clear
    my system cach aswell

Jurasity, Oct 23, 2018
  3. iTTz MuNcHo
    iTTz MuNcHo Guest
    xbox error code 0x87dd0006

wont let me sign in to my account no matter what i do what the hell!

iTTz MuNcHo, Oct 23, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Ritual we split this thread from the original so we can better assist in the matter!

We are going to need a little more information on the matter, is there any error codes? Let us know so we can further assist in the matter and get the account back up and running!!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 23, 2018
  5. Have you double checked the email is spelt correctly. and that there no errors in the passord on trying to sign in ?

ItsDarkAwaken, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Ritual we split this thread from the original so we can better assist in the matter!

We are going to need a little more information on the matter, is there any error codes? Let us know so we can further assist in the matter and get the account back up and running!!
  7. ItsDarkAwaken Win User

Have you double checked the email is spelt correctly. and that there no errors in the passord on trying to sign in ?
  8. FoliagedFlame08 Win User

Xbox Games will not let me sign in "Parent approval needed"

i am signed in to my account but it wont let me download games on my windows phone. it keeps on saying there is a problem with the service, try again later. it is so frustrating. what do i do?
  9. HEEMTHADON414 Win User

Cannot Connect To Xbox Live (Please Help!)

i have an issue wit signing into my account and it wont let me do anything on my console
  10. ConfusedCoder88 Win User

Transferring Account Email

I have jus signed in to xbox.com and it gave me a b.s. gamertag, I already have an xboxlive gold membership and my gamertag is Bgeezy1982medic and it gave me confusedgamer88 and it wont let me take that off and show my existing membership it jus has that
    *** gamertag and it better not mess up when I log onto xboxlive through xbox. I use same email I put in here to sign in and it came up with that gamertag and not the account I already have. WTF and it wont let me update my account on here with my account I
    already have. what do I do. My email is [MOD REMOVED - DO NOT POST GT OR OTHER PLAYERS INFO] and my gamertag on xboxlive is Bgeezy1982medic, how do I access my gold account I already have
Thema:

1. My account wont let me sign in on xbox what do i do - Similar Threads - account wont let

2. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  3. Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in: [img] [img] [img] I cant get xbox to let me add ANY accounts to the sign in screen. Talked to tech support they had me delete them because I couldn't login and now I cant even put them back on....
  4. Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account: The new update is out on ps4 and i figured id link my Microsoft account. For some reason it says its link to a different account but this is the only one i use. Idk if its because its also on my...
  5. xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox: I just started having issies with my account not wanting to sign in so i removed it and tried to add it back but it says that the account is already on it but its not it says "Another user on this...
  6. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  7. Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account: For some dumb reason Xbox signed me out of my YT account. So I go to the youtube.com/activate, first with my phone, and then my computer, just to be sure and i get an error that says "something...
  8. Wont let me add any account back on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me add any account back on my xbox: Had to do a factory reset on my Xbox one due to it not signing in for more than a split second then signing back out but now i cant add my account back when i hit add new it goes from one loading...
  9. Wont let me change my account customization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me change my account customization: Hello, When I try to change my account privacy and & online safety I get "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."...
  10. Minecraft wont let me adult account play multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me adult account play multiplayer?: Hello my name is Samuel I am having a issue with minecraft windows 10 edition. The problem is that when a friend invites me to a realm or I try and make one the game pops up a message stating I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if my xbox wont sign me in