My Account won't log in on any other devices other than the xbox

Discus and support My Account won't log in on any other devices other than the xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I can sign into my Xbox fine and I can sign into microsoft.com fine, but every time I try to sign into anything else with my Xbox it just says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A Crazy Jedi, Feb 20, 2019.

1. A Crazy Jedi
    A Crazy Jedi Guest

So I can sign into my Xbox fine and I can sign into microsoft.com fine, but every time I try to sign into anything else with my Xbox it just says failed, it even fails on the Xbox website. I will click sign in and then the screen will act like I am loading
    into my account and then just not do it, and it won't let me try to sign in again. This seems to happen on every website, and it has been happening for months now, if anyone could help I would be super thankful!

:)

A Crazy Jedi, Feb 20, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Jedi,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Since this has to do with the account itself and we are limited on what actions we can take, I would recommend contacting our Live Support. The best way to reach Live Support would be
    our:
    Contact Us Page.

(Steps subject to change)

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Also, try reporting it
    to our
    Xbox Support on Twitter

I hope this helps a bit more.
  3. A Crazy Jedi Win User

Hi so I tried signing in with other accounts and it is working but specifically mine just doesn't seem to work on any browser. I have tried IE, Chrome, Firefox, none will work which leads me to believe something is up with my account. The Xbox app does
    work, however, I had been signed into that for a while so that seems unsurprising. It seems like none of the websites crash but everything breaks when it tries to connect to my account. thanks
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Jedi,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

So you click to sign into the account and that is when it crashes or is it after you enter your account information like your password and email?

Have you tried to sign in with another account?

I would recommend trying another browser or device and try the Xbox app too in order to test if it is the website, the account itself or a network issue.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  5. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Try clearing your cache and cookies and let me know if that works?
  6. A Crazy Jedi Win User

Yeah I tried clearing cache on all the devices but that has not worked
Thema:

1. My Account won't log in on any other devices other than the xbox - Similar Threads - Account won't log

2. My Xbox won't let me add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't let me add new account: I was having trouble signing in to my account so I thought what if I un add and add my account back. Now when I go to add my account back when I click add new it pops up with a loading screen goes...
  3. Microsoft account won't load on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account won't load on Minecraft: Hi! I have bedrock edition on my computer that I use. Usually, I can play with nothing happening, but lately it hasn't been that way. On the page where you hit play, the profile name states,...
  4. Xbox One won't let me add an account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't let me add an account: Hello! For the past couple days I've had lots of issues with my Xbox OneS. First it would randomly log me out of my XBox Live Account, every couple minutes I'd get bumped. No app would work...
  5. Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account: Hi! I have an Xbox 360. When I try to log in on my Xbox Live account from the console, I get a message saying that "Sorry, but there is a problem with the information you are using to log on...
  6. Vudu and amazon prime won't log into accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu and amazon prime won't log into accounts: few weeks ago I had to call in to change my cc number on my account and since then I have not been able to login to my vudu or amazon prime apps. It tells me there is an error and will not work....
  7. Can't play Fable 2/3 as my account won't log in the xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Fable 2/3 as my account won't log in the xbox live: Hi everyone I just bought my xbox one and was extremly happy that i would be able to play my favourite games again, fable. Unfortunately for me, every time i try to play it tells me i am...
  8. Xbox Hub won't let me log in to another account because my cousin logged in to his!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hub won't let me log in to another account because my cousin logged in to his!: Hello, I recently was invited to the new Sea Of Thieves beta game so I downloaded the Insider Hub App and my cousin logged into his account (I wasn't aware he logged in because I was out) and...
  9. It won't let me log my account back on my Xbox, and saying my password is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't let me log my account back on my Xbox, and saying my password is wrong: I don't know what is wrong with my Xbox, but it's not let me log into my account all day, someone suggested I delete my account off the Xbox and re add it but now its not even doing that; and now...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't let me log into a non-Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't let me log into a non-Xbox live account: I have multiple Xbox Live accounts on my Xbox 360, however, I rarely play on them anymore, as I just like to play games for achievements and things like that. So I've tried log into an account...