My account won't sign into live.

Discus and support My account won't sign into live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever i try to sign into my account it won't sign in i left it for 45 minutes but it didn't sign in. 5749a331-1df7-4ada-ab84-faa3d5c12a32 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StewyLoki8559, Jun 14, 2014.

1. My account won't sign into live.

When ever i try to sign into my account it won't sign in i left it for 45 minutes but it didn't sign in.

:)

StewyLoki8559, Jun 14, 2014
  2. deltaflip
    deltaflip Guest

@Golgolhan: Deleting my profile from memory then recovering it seems to have done the trick. Thanks!

deltaflip, Jun 14, 2014
  3. deltaflip
    deltaflip Guest

update: my friend just successfully recovered my gamertag on his xbox.

deltaflip, Jun 14, 2014
  4. My account won't sign into live.

Hello there StewyLoki8559, I`d like to ask if there are any Error codes when attempting to sign in Your Xbox profile. Keep us updated with more information regarding this problem, Thanks ^_^

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Jun 16, 2014
Thema:

1. My account won't sign into live. - Similar Threads - account won't sign

2. Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account: This problem has been solved with a soft factory reset and possibly restarting my router/modem. Worked for me. Thanks everyone who lended aid :) Sigh...so for the last 2 days i haven't been able...
  3. Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC won't launch, gave me "sign in xbox account or renew gold error": The problem is, I already signed in my account and my gold membership is active. So I followed the instruction here trying to delete and reinstall. But I got the issue after uninstall, it wants me...
  4. Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i have2 sign in every time i use my live account? And why won't xbox recognise my ...: Since last week xbox requires me to sign into my account with email and then password every timei use my xbox live acount - yet it then refuses to recognise my valid password (which works when i...
  5. My xbox won't let me sign in to any of the accounts (error code 0x800488FC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't let me sign in to any of the accounts (error code 0x800488FC): Ive tried restarting my xbox and disconnecting from the internet multiple times but I can't get on any of the accounts on the xbox. I can get on through the xbox app, but not on the xbox. What do...
  6. Microsoft Jackpot won't sign in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot won't sign in my account: Microsoft Jackpot was not updating my coins from the cloud so uninstalled and then reinstalled. Now it comes up with message saying "a connection to xbox could not be established. Check internet...
  7. xbox one won't sign into xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one won't sign into xbox 360 account: I have an Xbox one that I've had for about a year and I was playing an Xbox 360 game and it froze. So I decided to restart my console and started up the Xbox 360 game and when it started up I was...
  8. Won't sign my account in when I try to load a backward compatible title up on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't sign my account in when I try to load a backward compatible title up on my xbox one: I tried playing Black ops 2 yesterday and as soon as I loaded the game up it popped up with "disconnected from Xbox live" as a 360 notification. My Xbox one was still connected as I was in a party...
  9. Xbox one won't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't sign in to my account: My xbox one won't sign in to my account. It says signing in but see the loading symbol , it doesn't ask for my passcode, it just hangs on the symbol. I have tried to delete my account, it just...
  10. Won't sign into live account or download new profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't sign into live account or download new profile: Hi There I need some help desperately. I've been holding on the phone for Microsoft customer care but I never get through to a consultant. I am trying to download netflix onto my Xbox 360 but it...