My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked

Discus and support My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear,forums My account has been hacked, i need a way to see the email and password cause the person has changed it. I have proof of the hack. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StriKezFanToM, Mar 30, 2015.

1. My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked

Dear,forums

My account has been hacked, i need a way to see the email and password cause the person has changed it. I have proof of the hack.

Thanks

:)

StriKezFanToM, Mar 30, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Mar 30, 2015
  3. My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked.

Dear,forums

My account has been hacked, i need a way to see the email and password cause the person has changed it. I have proof of the hack. also is there a way to get the gold from that account to this one, both tips would be helpful thanks again.

StriKezFanToM, Mar 30, 2015
  4. My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked

Hey there, see at the bottom of the following link:
    www.xbox.com/.../AccountSecurity

'If your Xbox LIVE account has been compromised and you no longer have access to your account, please contact Xbox LIVE support. For more information about how to request assistance when your account has been compromised, please see the support contact page.'

DigitalAssassin, Mar 30, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, see at the bottom of the following link:
    www.xbox.com/.../AccountSecurity

'If your Xbox LIVE account has been compromised and you no longer have access to your account, please contact Xbox LIVE support. For more information about how to request assistance when your account has been compromised, please see the support contact page.'
  6. Smwutches Win User

My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked.

7. Smwutches Win User

My account has been hacked

If you're account has been compromised, you would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Mythic xSagex Win User

Has my account been hacked?

What I would suggest you do is change your secret answer on your email as well as your actual password for your email.
  9. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

My account has been hacked

Suggestions.

Do what your instincts tell you. If you are unsure how this could happen, immediately change your WLID password and if set, secret passphrases. At this point I am a proponent of eliminating secret passphrases and use the Trusted PC function only; no SMS,
    no secret passphrases, no alternative e-mail. If the secret passphrase is guessable or if your alternative e-mail is somehow compromised, the Trusted PC function is your only 'true friend'. The SMS option is another alternative.

Call your credit card company. Inquire. Find out if they accepted the first charge and if they received and then denied the second charge (i.e. their fraud detection kicked in). If either charge has shown (or any other charges from Microsoft services
    like Zune) -- work with your credit card company independent of your UA filing with Microsoft to have those charges removed. More paperwork yes; but it's your money.

For my, while not proven and Microsoft won't admit to it -- I have enough evidence to suggest I was the victim of social engineering. I have plenty of SRs and account inquiries posted to my account / original gamertag that were not initiated by me -- several
    months prior to what is known as my first breach. This style of attack does not happen to everyone but it may be worth your while or interest to contact Xbox Live support again and validate the SR / contact history on your account. I received e-mails from
    Synovate (Microsoft's partner that sends out questionaires when SRs are closed) and phone calls from "PC Safety" apologizing for hanging up or losing connection on calls I did not make. Enough to suggest someone else was prying. Enough to suggest the source
    of the leak was Microsoft -- how else could someone map up my Gamertag to an e-mail address or other personal information. It was never posted anywhere.

Some light reading . . .

http://gameolosophy.com/games/sport...our-personal-details-from-your-xbox-gamertag/

In the end, if you have access to your WLID and can log in to your XBL account via your console; whether in Spanish or another language (Columbia?) -- at least changing your passwords and performing actions as suggested above will work in your favor. It
    would be less likely to be breached again.

If you come to find you too were a victim of social engineering (you could have played a game with some kid you taunted and pissed off who took it too far and jacked your account) after verifying 'extra' calls made at times you didn't initiate them -- consider
    changing your WLID entirely and moving your account to it via the console and changing personal information like address/phone number/zip codes, etc to fake or alternative data. Chances are, those people know who you are and know more about you than you want
    to ever know.
Thema:

1. My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked - Similar Threads - account xXCutCorgi4Xx has

2. PS4 Minecraft Login - Random Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft Login - Random Account?: Hello, So, I've had the common issue of being able to log in issuing my Microsoft account, as many have, and I had found a tutorial that seemed to work for most people. I followed it, got my...
  3. Can't add a card to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't add a card to my account: Everytime I enter it in, it says check your info it doesnt match the info on the card. After a few tries it says it can't authorize and I need to call my bank. I've called and the bank told me...
  4. Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying from Microsoft account, but not getting anything into my account. This is regarding...: Have bought 1000 V-Bucks with my Microsoft account. Can see that I bought it, money(99 SEK) withdrawn from account, but no V-bucks on my Fortnite account. Have also lost V-bucks from my account...
  5. Sloučení dvou účtů[Translation-Merge two accounts]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sloučení dvou účtů[Translation-Merge two accounts]: Mám dva účty microsoft, každý svázaný s xbox účtem. Chtěl bych tyto účty sloučit do jednoho. Účet 1 mám na seznamu, k němu je provázaný účet xbox se jmenovkou Tachosh. Účet 2 mám na gmailu,k němu...
  6. Here's How to Switch Accounts on Xbox App Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Here's How to Switch Accounts on Xbox App Windows 10: After googling my fingers to the bone it seemed no one had a clear answer to switching accounts on the Xbox app. Here's how I did it... 1. Close the Xbox App 2. Hit Windows Key + R to bring up...
  7. I redeemed Xbox live code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed Xbox live code on wrong account: I redeemed xbox live code on wrong account 6070d8e4-49f3-4f0c-b3ff-93ac9220478d
  8. Does my Xbox remove clips, saves, screenshots, accounts etc. when I press ‘Reset and keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Xbox remove clips, saves, screenshots, accounts etc. when I press ‘Reset and keep...: Ive been wondering this for a while and could not find the answer on the internet f3d45979-16b0-4ecd-a078-353db7465eae
  9. Authenticate to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authenticate to Microsoft Account: I am playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Xbox One, and recently have had issues with being logged out of my Xbox Live account while mid-game, and I get an error message that pops up saying...
  10. My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account xXCutCorgi4Xx has been hacked.: Dear,forums My account has been hacked, i need a way to see the email and password cause the person has changed it. I have proof of the hack. also is there a way to get the gold from that account...