My Account

Discus and support My Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Account:XFaTeLxGaMeRX Email:[MOD REMOVED] Can you please unban my account i know why i been banned because off tensure level but can you (or i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbidingJungle69, May 27, 2014.

1. My Account

Account:XFaTeLxGaMeRX

Email:[MOD REMOVED]

Can you please unban my account i know why i been banned because off tensure level but can you (or i can)

set it to zero? and unban my Account please? If you wish to Email me please Email me at the at the email above.

:)

AbidingJungle69, May 27, 2014
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, May 27, 2014
  3. My account was suspended

You can't get access to your aim? And you don't know your password... hmm.... did you try contacting xbox support?

UFearTheTiger, May 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

My Account

First off you should never post personal info on the forums.

Second, although bans are permanent your question would be better answered by posting in the proper forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Good luck.

onyxishere, May 27, 2014
  5. Elohmn Win User

my account

No, there is no need to create another Windows LIVE ID. You just need to check and verify which Email is on your Xbox LIVE Account. Use that and your Profile will be Signed In on Xbox.com.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

My account

once an account is created it cannot be deleted you can only delete it off your hard drive but it will always exist on the live servers.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

My Account

8. Mustangirl4life Win User

my account

I'm sorry you are having an issue leeh76. I'm assuming you are trying to go to my account on xbox.com and getting the error message? When you try and sign into your console is it giving you a message that you need to update your payment options? I would
    call Xbox Billing Support to see what they can do to help you if you had a 3 or 12 month membership that auto renewed and you need to switch to a PPC.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If you were on a monthly membership then try and log in to billing.microsoft.com and you should see if you have a balance due as well. Either way, I would give them a call. 1-800-4-MY-XBOX. Good luck and please let us know if you have any questions.
  9. helpaavloo Win User

My Account

ayer estube hablando con uno de soporte y no era de soporte .no se como lo hacen . y ahora tengo q buscar en mi historial porque se me va la pagina socorro. necesito recuperarlas la mia yla de mi hijo q se puede jugar pero me cambian bloqueos de internet
    etc por control parental .necesito me llamen a mi lelef o llamar yo . gracias de todas formas .

[Translation: yesterday I was talking with one of support and not was .no support it as they do. and now I have q search on my record because I will help page. I need to recover them the mia my son andthe q you can play but they change me internet
    locks etc by control parental .necesito call me to my lelef or call me. Thank you anyway.]
Thema:

My Account

1. My Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account: We need to start using screen time and other family settings on our Xbox One. Today all achievements are on the adult administrative account, thus we need to move all achievements to a child...
  3. Xbox Account Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account Banned: Xbox Account Hello, I have an issue involving my account. My account has been permanently banned for about 2-3 Months now and I have lost all my progress in games and all my money I have spent on...
  4. Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto des Profils ändern [Translate] Change the profile's Microsoft account: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Xbox(-Live) Konto. Mein Hauptprofil auf meiner Xbox ist mit einem anderen Microsoft-Account verknüpft. Genauer gesagt mit meinem alten Microsoft-Account. Was...
  5. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  6. money taken ou of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    money taken ou of my account: xbox has taken £51.23 out of my account and cant explain what its for? how are they allowed to do this? 03f8cb0a-6d9b-46f9-b177-e1b916c2cf68
  7. Fortnite won't recognise my Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't recognise my Xbox live account: Hi For nearly 4 hours i have been trying to get fortnite to work on my xbox one it loads up then takes me straight to the xbox live membership page telling me i need xbox live. Which i already...
  8. account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account got hacked: so my account was hacked about 3 days ago and I've filled out a account recovery form but still have not heard back from anyone does anyone know how long it usually takes?...
  9. Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.: How one would go about editing in gamertag with original MS account. and correcting this issue for the record. documenting events. 012e821d-4d15-469e-a4b2-6408a25b218b
  10. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....