My account

Discus and support My account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if its my account but sometimes it will just randomly get disconnected from xbox live. its not my internet because my phone and computer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IMA GAMER GIRL0, Jul 31, 2019.

1. My account

I don't know if its my account but sometimes it will just randomly get disconnected from xbox live. its not my internet because my phone and computer are fine.

:)

IMA GAMER GIRL0, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Elohmn Win User

my account

No, there is no need to create another Windows LIVE ID. You just need to check and verify which Email is on your Xbox LIVE Account. Use that and your Profile will be Signed In on Xbox.com.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

My account

once an account is created it cannot be deleted you can only delete it off your hard drive but it will always exist on the live servers.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

My Account

5. Mustangirl4life Win User

my account

I'm sorry you are having an issue leeh76. I'm assuming you are trying to go to my account on xbox.com and getting the error message? When you try and sign into your console is it giving you a message that you need to update your payment options? I would
    call Xbox Billing Support to see what they can do to help you if you had a 3 or 12 month membership that auto renewed and you need to switch to a PPC.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If you were on a monthly membership then try and log in to billing.microsoft.com and you should see if you have a balance due as well. Either way, I would give them a call. 1-800-4-MY-XBOX. Good luck and please let us know if you have any questions.
  6. helpaavloo Win User

My Account

ayer estube hablando con uno de soporte y no era de soporte .no se como lo hacen . y ahora tengo q buscar en mi historial porque se me va la pagina socorro. necesito recuperarlas la mia yla de mi hijo q se puede jugar pero me cambian bloqueos de internet
    etc por control parental .necesito me llamen a mi lelef o llamar yo . gracias de todas formas .

[Translation: yesterday I was talking with one of support and not was .no support it as they do. and now I have q search on my record because I will help page. I need to recover them the mia my son andthe q you can play but they change me internet
    locks etc by control parental .necesito call me to my lelef or call me. Thank you anyway.]
Thema:

My account

1. My account - Similar Threads - account

2. PlayStation Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    PlayStation Microsoft account: Hi. Im on playstation and I have made a Microsoft account to play with my friends on xbox but when i press “find cross platform friends”, it tells me to change my privacy settings at a website....
  3. Account Recovery, being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery, being hacked: I have been dealing with this for months; I just need help. I am getting so frustrated with not being able to get a hold of an ACTUAL agent. I made the mistake, at a young age, on making my...
  4. The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

in XboX Insiders
    The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...: I sign in with the account that was sent the invite, I can either sign out or learn more information and that's it. I'm in the UK. I have two accounts that got the invite, both are the same. I...
  5. Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accounts: If I had a underage account at 16 years old, what will happen if I turned 18 years old? Will it make me have a adult account or still be a underage account? d7f60b55-41b2-4593-8eab-aef0d504ff38
  6. Account syncing between phone and Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account syncing between phone and Pc: I have been playing free cell for years both on my S9 phone and on my PC windows 10. I play on the phone more than the PC and I have higher scores on the phone. I always save to the cloud on both...
  7. When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!: [img] [img] Please help! When i go to servers it say that i need a microsoft and nintendo switch account, but i am signed into my microsoft account and i an pretty sure im signed into my nintendo...
  8. Can't renew my xbox game pass account on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew my xbox game pass account on PC: Hello I am trying to renew my game pass for PC subscription. When I try to do it via the app (user - > settings) I get this message again and again: Give it another trySomething went wrong....
  9. Any way to transfer the information from one xbox account to another xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to transfer the information from one xbox account to another xbox?: I’ve been reading through some related questions, even from back in 2017, and they all seem to have the same answer but i’ll ask anyways. My mother had bought my brother and I an xbox360 and set...
  10. Account Microsoft rewards bloccato[Translation-Account Microsoft rewards locked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Microsoft rewards bloccato[Translation-Account Microsoft rewards locked]: Buonasera, da 2 giorni ho l'account Microsoft rewards bloccato. Alla mia richiesta al centro assistenza ho ricevuto la solita mail copia/incolla che ricevono tutti quelli che hanno avuto l'account...