My account

Discus and support My account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if its my account but sometimes it will just randomly get disconnected from xbox live. its not my internet because my phone and computer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IMA GAMER GIRL0, Jul 31, 2019.

1. My account

I don't know if its my account but sometimes it will just randomly get disconnected from xbox live. its not my internet because my phone and computer are fine.

:)

IMA GAMER GIRL0, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Elohmn Win User

my account

No, there is no need to create another Windows LIVE ID. You just need to check and verify which Email is on your Xbox LIVE Account. Use that and your Profile will be Signed In on Xbox.com.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

My account

once an account is created it cannot be deleted you can only delete it off your hard drive but it will always exist on the live servers.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

My Account

5. Mustangirl4life Win User

my account

I'm sorry you are having an issue leeh76. I'm assuming you are trying to go to my account on xbox.com and getting the error message? When you try and sign into your console is it giving you a message that you need to update your payment options? I would
    call Xbox Billing Support to see what they can do to help you if you had a 3 or 12 month membership that auto renewed and you need to switch to a PPC.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If you were on a monthly membership then try and log in to billing.microsoft.com and you should see if you have a balance due as well. Either way, I would give them a call. 1-800-4-MY-XBOX. Good luck and please let us know if you have any questions.
  6. helpaavloo Win User

My Account

ayer estube hablando con uno de soporte y no era de soporte .no se como lo hacen . y ahora tengo q buscar en mi historial porque se me va la pagina socorro. necesito recuperarlas la mia yla de mi hijo q se puede jugar pero me cambian bloqueos de internet
    etc por control parental .necesito me llamen a mi lelef o llamar yo . gracias de todas formas .

[Translation: yesterday I was talking with one of support and not was .no support it as they do. and now I have q search on my record because I will help page. I need to recover them the mia my son andthe q you can play but they change me internet
    locks etc by control parental .necesito call me to my lelef or call me. Thank you anyway.]
Thema:

My account

1. My account - Similar Threads - account

2. Xbox Bought game, Microsoft Store, 2 Accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Bought game, Microsoft Store, 2 Accounts: I have Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One, and I want to get it on my PC because I heard it easily transfers. But, my Xbox account is different from my PC account on the Microsoft store. How do I get...
  3. How to change account country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change account country: I wanna change country on my account for microft reward how to do? d4a17e3f-c916-4327-a716-1523af863728
  4. Account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account temporary blocked: hi, my Personal account has been temporary blocked, i have a question if it's might be because i bought a xbox account with game from store on one website and i was switching between them when i...
  5. 360 Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live account: I own an xbox 360 and i have an xbox live account, when i try to log into it on my xbox it always comes up with this: [img] 841986c1-0e17-4677-87c4-a8659c5192d3
  6. Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account: How can I find out the actual day my xbox live account was created? 325ac337-6138-4a49-a43e-065d14896da8
  7. hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    hacked account: i recently my mums microsoft account got hacked while i was away. over £80 was fraudulently spent, on gift codes, and other stuff for xbox. they changed the password etc, but i got it back, im now...
  8. Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account: How do I connect my account to multiplayer gaming mode 49fd5f3e-e8a3-4970-913e-cfc1cc5895fb
  9. Wrongfully suspending my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspending my account: Hello im very annoyed because I was suspended for a day with a good reason and I waited out that day. But the next day I was suspended for the exact same thing. So i check my second suspension and...
  10. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...