My account

Discus and support My account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account says it is a child account when it isn’t. How do I fix it? 0239eb07-6aac-44db-bba6-bfb129c195d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlackAngel5335, Nov 21, 2020.

1. My account

My account says it is a child account when it isn’t. How do I fix it?

:)

BlackAngel5335, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Elohmn Win User

my account

No, there is no need to create another Windows LIVE ID. You just need to check and verify which Email is on your Xbox LIVE Account. Use that and your Profile will be Signed In on Xbox.com.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

My account

once an account is created it cannot be deleted you can only delete it off your hard drive but it will always exist on the live servers.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

My Account

5. Mustangirl4life Win User

my account

I'm sorry you are having an issue leeh76. I'm assuming you are trying to go to my account on xbox.com and getting the error message? When you try and sign into your console is it giving you a message that you need to update your payment options? I would
    call Xbox Billing Support to see what they can do to help you if you had a 3 or 12 month membership that auto renewed and you need to switch to a PPC.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If you were on a monthly membership then try and log in to billing.microsoft.com and you should see if you have a balance due as well. Either way, I would give them a call. 1-800-4-MY-XBOX. Good luck and please let us know if you have any questions.
  6. helpaavloo Win User

My Account

ayer estube hablando con uno de soporte y no era de soporte .no se como lo hacen . y ahora tengo q buscar en mi historial porque se me va la pagina socorro. necesito recuperarlas la mia yla de mi hijo q se puede jugar pero me cambian bloqueos de internet
    etc por control parental .necesito me llamen a mi lelef o llamar yo . gracias de todas formas .

[Translation: yesterday I was talking with one of support and not was .no support it as they do. and now I have q search on my record because I will help page. I need to recover them the mia my son andthe q you can play but they change me internet
    locks etc by control parental .necesito call me to my lelef or call me. Thank you anyway.]
Thema:

My account

1. My account - Similar Threads - account

2. “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Unable to save changes” when trying to make account my home Xbox.: Basically, i have an account that I am trying to make my home xbox but when i pressed make my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. Ive tried power cycling and clearing the cache. Ive seen in...
  3. I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So im trying to log into my microsoft acc on my ps4 to access the servers. Its telling me i already had it connected to another account. I made two new emails to try this and it didnt work. I...
  4. Halo MasterChief Collection: Stuck on sign in page due to account issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MasterChief Collection: Stuck on sign in page due to account issues: I recently installed the Halo Master Chief Collection through steam. I haven't had any technical issues, but when I initially tried to sign in I tried an old account that I set up years ago that...
  5. Minecraft not signing into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not signing into Microsoft account: My Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition) won't sign into my Microsoft account. Neither will my xbox game bar. This problem seems out of the blue, the only thing I can think of that changed is the 1.16.1...
  6. Attempting to link accounts to a family

in XBoX on Mobile
    Attempting to link accounts to a family: Im having trouble making an xbox account family. I tried to do it from the console but I got an error message and didnt know what was going wrong. I looked up the guide on creating family and...
  7. incorrect xbox live account link

in XBoX Accessibility
    incorrect xbox live account link: My microsoft account is connected to an xbox live account that is not mine and will not allow me to link my microsoft account to the correct xbobx live account 0eb5d93d-3bef-4ce7-957f-6fd27e84782d
  8. "It appears your microsoft account is already connected to a PS Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "It appears your microsoft account is already connected to a PS Account": ive created 4 seperate microsoft accounts and all say "It appears your microsoft account is already connected to a PS Account" when i connect them ive tried uninstalling deleting saved data...
  9. Previously connected Microsoft account issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously connected Microsoft account issue: On my ps4 for minecraft i previosly signed in with a different account with an email i no longer have access to and when i try the remote connect thing it says “Opps looks like this account is...
  10. changing email address on xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    changing email address on xbox live account: so its been a while since i used my Xbox compared to be so i was think of changing email address as its a old one and I don't use it anymore but i would like to have it linked to a newer one but...