My achievements and gamerscore have disappeared, how do I fix this?

Discus and support My achievements and gamerscore have disappeared, how do I fix this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So earlier this week i noticed all the games i had achievements/gamerscore on have dissappeared. Some games it shows achievements unlocked but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zulis89, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Zulis89
    Zulis89 Guest

So earlier this week i noticed all the games i had achievements/gamerscore on have dissappeared. Some games it shows achievements unlocked but the score doesnt count towards my total and then on some it shows im at 0%. Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Zulis89, Mar 21, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

I wouldnt worry about this as it is simply on Xbox's end. Give them some time & your achievements & friends list will be back up.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Most likely, it will fix itself soon. I've had this issue before, and also showing I had zero friends as well, but it all fixed itself later that night. It's an issue on Xbox's end.
  4. Jamiereloaded23 Win User

Disappearing Gamerscore

To add to the confusion, once I unlock and achievement on my xbox 360 the problem disappears and the correct Gamerscore shows up on my xbox 360, xbox one, and on www.xbox.com, my question is how do I stop this happening every time I play my xbox one???
  5. MassLegion808 Win User

Achievements gone missing?????????????

My history completely disappeared too, but my gamerscore is safe so far. But my friend unlocked an achievement and his gamerscore completely reset...
  6. CHUPA LOW Win User

Lost a lot of achievements

All the games that I first played have achievements unlocked, but they all say I have a zero gamerscore on them. How do I get this fixed?
Thema:

1. My achievements and gamerscore have disappeared, how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - achievements gamerscore disappeared

2. Missing gamerscore and achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing gamerscore and achievements: Hi logged into my xbox today and noticed i was short over 100k in gamerscore and several games both new and old were reading there achievement progress as 0/1000. Have tried resetting my console...
  3. Gamerscore not updating with achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating with achievements: Hey everyone. I have had this issue for over a week now - I am playing games and unlocking achievements but my gamerscore is not updating. The monthly achievement leaderboard updates just fine,...
  4. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  5. Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements: Hi I'm having issues with my gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements, looks like my last sync was November 3rd and I've got another 2000 + since then.. They are showing unlocked on my...
  6. Achievements unlocking but Gamerscore not changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements unlocking but Gamerscore not changing: Hi, So this past Sunday (its now almost Friday), I noticed that my overall Gamerscore wasn't going up despite unlocking a fair few achievements. They were unlocked over at least 4 games, all on...
  7. Frozen Gamerscore, achievements not unlocking or syncing correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen Gamerscore, achievements not unlocking or syncing correctly.: As the title says, my GS has been frozen for just under 2 weeks now. While achievements can be earned, they no longer tally up to the correct amount. When they unlock at all. Some are delayed,...
  8. Gamerscore not updating after unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Gamerscore not updating after unlocking achievements: I've play a few games over the last few days and noticed that my gamerscore won't go up no matter how many achievements I unlock. The website, the app and my other Xbox all show the same number....
  9. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  10. Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals: I logged in to play last night and noticed that my entire history of Xbox One games, all of those achievements, were no longer adding to my account's totals. What do I need to do to correct this?...