My achievements are not being unlocked - affecting more than one game

Discus and support My achievements are not being unlocked - affecting more than one game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I recently was playing saints row 4 and weirdly I didn't get an achievement for getting 100 clusters but i noticed saints row wasn't the only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darterdude 889, Apr 7, 2015.

1. My achievements are not being unlocked - affecting more than one game

hi

I recently was playing saints row 4 and weirdly I didn't get an achievement for getting 100 clusters

but i noticed saints row wasn't the only game affected by this glitch,also bully scholarship edition and fifa 15 and more

here are all the games

fifa 15

saints row 4

bully

the sims pets

lego star wars tcs

brothers

gears of war judgement

civilization revolution

halo 4

halo 3

halo reach

halo combat evolved

crackdown

doritos crash course 1&2

dead block

plants vs zombies garden warfare

driver San Francisco

fable 3

feeding frenzey

and

fifa street

please fix this glitch

from jason

:)

darterdude 889, Apr 7, 2015
  2. TVictorio
    TVictorio Guest
    Achievements are not being Unlocked

Hi!

None of my Achievements are being Unlocked, I aready try 2 different games, Far Cry 4 and The Walking Dead Season One (Live Gold Free).

Any one know what could it be? And how I fix?

Thanks!

TVictorio, Apr 7, 2015
  3. Microsoft and Game teaming up to bring additional achievements

Er no thanks.

-

GAME Sucks totally.

-

I can just see the achievements now - 100GS Achievement unlocked "congratulations on being a total muppet paying more for the game at GAME than you would online".

ILOVEBAY0n37T4, Apr 7, 2015
  4. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Microsoft and Game teaming up to bring additional achievements

Er no thanks.

-

GAME Sucks totally.

-

I can just see the achievements now - 100GS Achievement unlocked "congratulations on being a total muppet paying more for the game at GAME than you would online".
  5. Wael Hasno Win User

My gamerscore dropped

I've been having this issue as well. After I read the replies here, I decided to unlock an achievement on 360 and that fixed my issue. I'll be focusing my gaming on 360 for the time being.

Funniest and most WTF moment is when I unlocked a 20G achievement on Xbox One and my GS went 20 lower than higher!
  6. Pr1ncessAnn Win User

Windows 10 Achievements not popping/unlocking/showing.

Hey Narudian - sounds like a good theory re UWP system being the common denominator. It's consistent with my feeling that the issue is somewhere in the system for unlocking achievements as it applies to xbox on win10 games.

My experience with Win8/8.1 games is also like yours - I've had a few issues where an achievement might not unlock there but it could always be unlocked by redoing it.

As far as affecting veteran players more - I can tell you that smrnov posted on my Rise of the Tomb Raider thread that he is also had the same thing happen to him. (He's no. 2 in the world according to TA - you don't get more "veteran" than that.)

I just wish someone "official" would address this with something more than "achievements unlocking is sometimes delayed." We need someone who really understands the achievement unlocking system for win10 to work out a fix - perhaps refreshing the data for
    a particular gamertag in a maintenance process. On xbox sometimes you have to delete and then redownload your gamertag to clear issues like this. I don't think there is an equivalent process for win10.

It's been over two weeks now for me - I think that's long enough for someone from MS to tell us something real is in work.
  7. BKLortz Win User

Windows 10 Achievements not popping/unlocking/showing.

Hey Narudian - I didn't realize that I was signed in with my wife's gamertag above. I'm reposting on mine.

Hey Narudian - sounds like a good theory re UWP system being the common denominator. It's consistent with my feeling that the issue is somewhere in the system for unlocking achievements as it applies to xbox on win10 games.

My experience with Win8/8.1 games is also like yours - I've had a few issues where an achievement might not unlock there but it could always be unlocked by redoing it.

As far as affecting veteran players more - I can tell you that smrnov posted on my Rise of the Tomb Raider thread that he is also had the same thing happen to him. (He's no. 2 in the world according to TA - you don't get more "veteran" than that.)

I just wish someone "official" would address this with something more than "achievements unlocking is sometimes delayed." We need someone who really understands the achievement unlocking system for win10 to work out a fix - perhaps refreshing the data for
    a particular gamertag in a maintenance process. On xbox sometimes you have to delete and then redownload your gamertag to clear issues like this. I don't think there is an equivalent process for win10.

It's been over two weeks now for me - I think that's long enough for someone from MS to tell us something real is in work.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Achievements for Gta 5 Online are Not Unlocking

Hi there, when I had a similar issue with the 'Dialling Digits' one I had to press start and go through all my player stats which started unlocking more than just that achievement. I'm not sure if it was pure coincidence, but there was no progress on the
    achievement tracker in the app so I went to my in-game stats to double check and they unlocked.
Thema:

My achievements are not being unlocked - affecting more than one game

1. My achievements are not being unlocked - affecting more than one game - Similar Threads - achievements are being

2. A hacker gave me xbox achievements just by being in their game a while ago, can I get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker gave me xbox achievements just by being in their game a while ago, can I get banned?: I joined an Xbox live match of COD BO2, and someone gave me a bunch of achievements by hacking. I don't remember his gamertag since he had a fake name modded in. He gave everyone in the lobby...
  3. "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...: So recently I've been getting a system notification sand I think its creating a lot of problems. I've already reset my xbox (unplugging it and plugging it back in) clearing local data, and messing...
  4. Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC: As the title says, I've been playing Halo MCC on Windows 10 since the day it came out, I have it through Xbox Game Pass. My game is not recording stats or unlocking achievements for me. I've...
  5. Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements being a little finicky for anyone else?: I’m a Beta insider, level 18. I’ve been in the program for 2 years. This week, I’ve been noticing my achievements not popping, not updating my gamerscore, etc. In particular, two games I’ve...
  6. Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen

in XboX Insiders
    Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen: So in the guide my most recent achievement keeps showing up as unseen. 2nd time reporting it on the console now. submitted by /u/Hayvock [link] [comments]
  7. Achievements not unlocking or being tracked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking or being tracked: It was brought to my attention Thursday night when i had just started playing Dark Souls 3. One of the achievements in the game is to simply light a bonfire which i did. I then went on to defeat 2...
  8. achievements not being made!

in XBoX on Windows
    achievements not being made!: I make the achievements of minecraft windows 10 and they do not appear in the game that were made nor in the achievements by the site. help me ea19eae8-549f-4a05-8c6e-819c92ba8a16
  9. Achievements not being recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not being recognized: I have need of help I have been offline with my Xbox one for several months and in those months I have gotten lots of achievements. I have been online for a week now and still no achievements and...
  10. Backwards Compatibility achievements not being unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility achievements not being unlocked: I have a couple games where I have unlocked achievements, but after checking the mobile Android app, they appear as locked. Only a few achievements are unlocked (on the game where I see...