My addons no longer work on Evolve

Discus and support My addons no longer work on Evolve in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had all the monsters unlocked when i first purchased this game, played it a week ago and i had no issues. Tried playing today and now gorgon, wraith... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMiagIx, Jan 24, 2020.

1. xMiagIx
    xMiagIx Guest

I had all the monsters unlocked when i first purchased this game, played it a week ago and i had no issues. Tried playing today and now gorgon, wraith and behemoth are locked. Why is this the case??

:)

xMiagIx, Jan 24, 2020
  2. xMiagIx Win User

Has there been any update on this?? I still cant use my addons...
  3. xMiagIx Win User

Hi There,

Try to hard reset the Xbox and see that will help.
    That didnt work, ive even uninstalled and reinstalled the game but theyre still locked
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Try to hard reset the Xbox and see that will help.
  5. StoneBanks619 Win User

problem with game add-ons

hello , i tried to remove my account from the xb1 and sign in again but nothing works.... i tried to uninstall the game+addons and reinstall them but only the game works... not the addons. i will reset my console tomorow and i will reply if will work.
    Thank you for reply.
  6. Sam917 Win User

Devil May Cry 5 - Alternate appearance

Update: I know its been a month or so since release, but the broken addon worked when I got the Monkey Business Addon a week or so later, once this new addon downloaded, the old addon started working, for anyone else who is experiencing the problem, I
    would say try downloading another addon with it, if you cant, i dont know what else you could do
Thema:

1. My addons no longer work on Evolve - Similar Threads - addons longer Evolve

2. addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    addons: purchased addon for hunting game but does not come up as a region eligible to hunt, still says buy c47d9a94-436a-467a-bd8d-d7db0a6f5a78
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 addons for XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 addons for XBOX: I am really looking forward on buying the new MFS but I am unable to run it on my pc, so I decided to run it with my Xbox. The only question I have is will it support community made addons?...
  4. Xbox One Addon issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Addon issues: For the past week I have been having extremely annoying issues on my Xbox One (Original) involving game addons. In multiple games, for this case Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  6. Xbox Minecraft Addon Purchase Not Available To Other Family Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Addon Purchase Not Available To Other Family Profile: Just a question about purchases... I bought an Xbox One X. And signed Game Pass and Live Gold. As I understood, all games I install/purchase to console, can be played by every console profile...
  7. STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS: Gamepass still hasn't let me get the free sarah conner and 800 & other things,, my xbox just says loading on the screen,, i killed gamepass, then renewed trying to solve problem, if it doesn't...
  8. New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Addon destiny 2's Shadowkeep: Hi, I have destiny 2 with all previous addons including the last update which was FORSAKEN, i paid for Shadowkeep which is the latest addon but it won't install this upate, it keeps on saying...
  9. addons wont install if the game isnt installed

in XboX Insiders
    addons wont install if the game isnt installed: been having to redownload games recently and noticed this, no dlc will install at all just stays on queued, but then does install once the game fully is not a system breaking thing but found it...
  10. Money spent on games addons anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money spent on games addons anything: Why is it everytime I spend money on a game movie addons for games and it does not work I get the same [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] have u checked your internet connection followed by...