My addons no longer work on Evolve

Discus and support My addons no longer work on Evolve in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had all the monsters unlocked when i first purchased this game, played it a week ago and i had no issues. Tried playing today and now gorgon, wraith... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMiagIx, Jan 24, 2020.

1. xMiagIx
    xMiagIx Guest

I had all the monsters unlocked when i first purchased this game, played it a week ago and i had no issues. Tried playing today and now gorgon, wraith and behemoth are locked. Why is this the case??

:)

xMiagIx, Jan 24, 2020
  2. xMiagIx Win User

Has there been any update on this?? I still cant use my addons...
  3. xMiagIx Win User

Hi There,

Try to hard reset the Xbox and see that will help.
    That didnt work, ive even uninstalled and reinstalled the game but theyre still locked
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Try to hard reset the Xbox and see that will help.
  5. StoneBanks619 Win User

problem with game add-ons

hello , i tried to remove my account from the xb1 and sign in again but nothing works.... i tried to uninstall the game+addons and reinstall them but only the game works... not the addons. i will reset my console tomorow and i will reply if will work.
    Thank you for reply.
  6. Smiley Magician Win User

Addons not working

Delete the game. Then delete the add-ons. Then install the game fully. Don't install the add-ons. Start the game. Start a new game. Let the game save. Quit the game. Hard reset your console.(Hold down power button until the system shuts off. Wait 30 seconds.
    Power on with power button.) Install the add-ons. Start the game. And they should be working. DLC is basically a mod to the game. They have to be installed and loaded correctly which can sometimes not happen. Hope this helps. 👍
Thema:

1. My addons no longer work on Evolve - Similar Threads - addons longer Evolve

2. Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.: Title says it all. Why are my addons not in game? The ultimate edition was gameshared to me. They say installed in my “manage games and addons section. Thanks 4dc37ec5-11ed-4815-ae63-5977a7233314
  3. I want my money back on a TSW 2 addon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want my money back on a TSW 2 addon: This is getting stupid I want a refund on a addon on TSW 2 but it got denied I want my money back NOW!!! a865c021-8402-45bd-9f67-f7f1fc197516
  4. Managing Addons with new layout isn't intuitive

in XboX Insiders
    Managing Addons with new layout isn't intuitive: With the new OS update releasing last week i finally got to understand why people didnt like the update to managing games/addons. No indication in the UI really says you should go into that...
  5. How to buy an addon as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy an addon as a gift: I do not see the buy as a gift in the new xbox store update to send a gift fc410214-d0f1-4a63-95bb-9377d1ffe0e4
  6. Purchasing addons in MSFS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing addons in MSFS2020: I have bought two addons for the sim (one I tried twice) and three times it has taken my money but I've got an error in downloading. I have not had these items but the money has been taken from my...
  7. Fight Simulator 2020 Marketplace ORBX Addon

in XBoX on Windows
    Fight Simulator 2020 Marketplace ORBX Addon: Hello, I tried to purchase the ORBX LOWI add on yesterday. The process did not seem to work. The credit card was taken but no download occurred - The game gave me a notification that the...
  8. Game Sharing with addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with addons: Hi, I am new to game sharing and want to game share FIFA 21 with a friend when it comes out in October. If my friend buys the ultimate edition of FIFA, will I still get the ingame rewards you get...
  9. Addons not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Addons not working: theHunter Call of the wild 2019 edition addons are not working. It keeps sending me to thehunter that free for game pass. It keeps telling me I don't own the required dl but when I to manage game...
  10. Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 Addons shown as not installed: Hi folks, my problem is very specific and relates to Betesda's Fallot4 on Xbox One. I can no longer play addons on Fallout 4 on xBox one. After I quit the game and e.g. restart the next day to...