My alerts won't load

Discus and support My alerts won't load in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I was just seeing if there is a way to fix this issue, I can't get my xbox alerts to load when I push the home button to pull up the home tab then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LoxGamer, Sep 15, 2019.

1. LoxGamer
    LoxGamer Guest

My alerts won't load

Hey I was just seeing if there is a way to fix this issue, I can't get my xbox alerts to load when I push the home button to pull up the home tab then go to alerts to see who has added me. Please help. I know Microsoft is great for their customer service,
    and Microsoft has been good to me for way over 10 years now. Thanks for everything you do. Seriously! Really great company look forward to the future with Microsoft.

Sincerely,

A Twitch gamer

:)

LoxGamer, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

My alerts won't load

1. My alerts won't load - Similar Threads - alerts won't load

2. xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help: As of yesterday 1130am Tucson AZ I have not been able to connect to live on my 360. Microsoft web sight doesn't say anything about a service alert but my xbox 360 does. My friend has an xbox one...
  3. Live Status/ !Service: service alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Status/ !Service: service alert: On my xbox 360 I have an ethernet cable hooked in to the box for online. Network, Internet, XBox Live show connected, under "Your Network Status". Under "Live Status", xbox stores, Accounts,...
  4. service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    service alert: recently bought a xbox 360 and its in great shape just cant get the live part working. although i am not very tech savy i do know i need to connect my computer and media center to the xbox just...
  5. Xbox 360 Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Service Alert: Ever since my Xbox gold ran out I have been trying to get it again but every time I try to buy it, it says I have a service alert so I looked up what I should do and I've tried quite a bit of...
  6. Problem with activity alerts

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problem with activity alerts: I’ve been trying to access my activity alerts for a couple months now and it keeps saying to try again in a while. I have the same problem on my xbox and have no way to access my activity alerts....
  7. Alerta de serviço [Translation - Service Alert]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alerta de serviço [Translation - Service Alert]: Como proceder quando aparece "Alerta de serviço" no status do Live? (meu filho não consegue jogar). Estou arrependido por não ter comprado o equipamento da concorrência! Translation - What to...
  8. SERVICE ALERT!! Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    SERVICE ALERT!! Xbox 360: I have this problem since last year I tried everything and could not solve someone can help me? 0a3e1ef4-2b54-4a2c-8fd3-98ff4da7faa9
  9. 360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Console has Service Alert when all services show up xbox.com and Live profile won't login: 360 has error 8007007A for a few days. XBOX.com says services up. Account says last login was successful on 360 but I get the error. 3 Xbox One, Xbox One S work fine. xbox.com works fine. No 360...
  10. Still won't launch after Service alert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still won't launch after Service alert: I'm still getting the same error code as before 0x8b050033 "Something went wrong" whenever I try to launch Forza 7. Xbox support claims that they fixed it but it ain't fixed for me. I've done two...