My Apex Legends coins never came??

Discus and support My Apex Legends coins never came?? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I did the 1$ for 1 month of xbox live and the 1000 apex coins and I got the code a couple days later, redeemed it and still had no coins in my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dylan 333, May 7, 2019.

1. dylan 333
    dylan 333 Guest

I did the 1$ for 1 month of xbox live and the 1000 apex coins and I got the code a couple days later, redeemed it and still had no coins in my account. Its been like 1 week since and I still have no coins. Is this a glitch and how can I contact xbox?

:)

dylan 333, May 7, 2019
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Best offer of the year not working

The terms of the deal state that the codes for the Apex Coins will be sent out by June 30th.

"To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019."
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

The coins will come out in a rolling distrabution. It could take a few weeks after the promotion is over for you to get them
  4. WarrantClover77 Win User

The coins will come out in a rolling distrabution. It could take a few weeks after the promotion is over for you to get them
    Why does it take so long ? It feels like i've been waiting forever...
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Dylan 333

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Since you managed to redeem the digital code that was issued out to you, you would need to verify that it was applied by reviewing your order history.

If you can see that the code is properly described here, then there is not much Xbox customer support can do. The only thing they would be able to assist you in regarding this matter would be if you were

unable to redeem the digital code

Here on the Xbox Forums we are unable to assist you with any in-game content that you might have not received, due to this, I would have to refer you over to
    EA, as they would have the means of properly applying the content to your in-game account.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dylan,

These coins could be delivered as late of June 30, 2019, as the promotion stated.

Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. My Apex Legends coins never came?? - Similar Threads - Apex Legends coins

2. Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.: Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite. 170d6c69-c03b-4814-a761-f1643c0e9ab0
  3. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  4. Game (apex legend)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game (apex legend): Apex legends keeps freezing mid game what should i do? 4cc8ad8a-be2b-4bad-8756-ef0f9263ca89
  5. Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold and no Apex Legends coins?: Hi all, A few months back I bought the 3 month of xbox gold with 1000 Apex coin bonus but I never received it. It said the last day I would get them was June 30th. I've checked the "Messages from...
  6. Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...: Eu assinei a live gold nessa ultima promoção 11/04, na qual quem fosse assinar ganharia 1000 moedas do apex legends mas ate agora eu nao ganhei as moedas e queria um resposta. [Translated by Mod]...
  7. A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion: Hopefully you will see this post as this qustion has been asked numerous times in the forums. Under the terms of the promotion, you may not receive your Apex Coins until as late as 06/30/2019....
  8. Denied refund for apex legend coins

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund for apex legend coins: I have 2 accounts on the same xbox. One account being michimacat other acount x MA x RS x . Michimacat is my girlfriends account. Im always signed into both. Ive never had a problem buying stuff...
  9. Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game: I placed 2 order for Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins through my PC. The credit card was debited but the Apex coin is not displayed in my Xbox game at all. What can I do? I requested...
  10. Apex Legends Purchase Coins?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Apex Legends Purchase Coins?: Hello, I just purchased 1000 coins for the game Apex Legends, and its been a hour and I haven't received the coins. I checked my bank, and the funds were debited feom my account. Also, I recieved...