My apologies.

Discus and support My apologies. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My sincere apologies to my fellow Ambassadors for my last post which has been pointed out to me to be a violation of the Xbox Forums Guidelines. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019.

1. My apologies.

My sincere apologies to my fellow Ambassadors for my last post which has been pointed out to me to be a violation of the Xbox Forums Guidelines.

I am a very impassioned person, and I do tend to shoot from the hip.

I will, as an Ambassador, respect the Forum, the rules it is run by, and those who are here to enforce those rules.

Again, my most sincere apologies.

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

My apologies

^ Hope it's all sorted now!

Have a great Christmas and all the best for the new year :)
  3. Flaming Pingu Win User

My apologies

Am I missing something lol
  4. John Dowding Win User

My apologies

Your name suits better now. Happy Christmas!
  5. coolpolitealex (basi Win User

My apologies

yes thanks and there are some little probs but I'm sure there are ways to learn by working them out myself (I hope)
  6. Daft Badger Win User

My apologies.

Chances are you'll be removed from the preview program if you've had any enforcement action on your account.
Thema:

My apologies.

1. My apologies. - Similar Threads - apologies

2. Apologies,our service isn't working properly az the moment probl

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apologies,our service isn't working properly az the moment probl: What Should is do with it ? 0e8d754e-4837-44a9-9636-5fd0cef98188
  3. Update issue (apology for the blur)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue (apology for the blur): So, my Xbox keeps starting an update and for some reason when its restarts the power goes off and the Xbox never turns back on by any chance anyone knows a solution for this ?...
  4. Being banned for apologizing by message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being banned for apologizing by message: I'm done, like really done to have to justify myself and to get ban for free. LIke literally for free. So for the record I was playing on matchmaking and got booted because of a connection issue....
  5. I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I owe my internet service a apology!? Here it is xbox live completely shut me down: This was in the middle of my game !! I was going to let my Internet/ cable company have it . Thank goodness I did no! Do I get a discount a freebie or something because not only is this screwing...
  6. ello Sorry for my bad English, translate with google I apologize if my question is not about ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello Sorry for my bad English, translate with google I apologize if my question is not about ...: hello Sorry for my bad English, translate with google I apologize if my question is not about this topic . I want to ask is there a limit option "My home Xbox"...
  7. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  8. Full RGB solution and apology to the x box community as well as a shoutout

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full RGB solution and apology to the x box community as well as a shoutout: Before I begin posting this for a second time I just wanted to give a shout out too J3RS3Y DEVIL who recommended I post here instead of the X Box One console Forum. I give credit where credit is...
  9. RGB Full Solution on X Box One and an apology for my post that has been deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    RGB Full Solution on X Box One and an apology for my post that has been deleted: So I posted yesterday about a problem with the PC RGB mode on the X Box One. I have found a solution for myself and wanted to share it. Unfortunately yesterday I didn't read the forum rules and I...
  10. Apology to Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apology to Enforcement Team: Hey Enforcement Team!, I wanted to take a minute apologize for the thing i did to disrespect the Code Of Conduct. I have token the time to sit down and familiarize myself with the COC. I wish to...