My apology to the Xbox Team and Xbox community.

Discus and support My apology to the Xbox Team and Xbox community. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My comments in the Xbox Community club are bold and sometimes too daring. The only reason I get angry and upset is because Xbox does not respect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Svissloki, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Svissloki
    Svissloki Guest

My comments in the Xbox Community club are bold and sometimes too daring.

The only reason I get angry and upset is because Xbox does not respect gamers. If you speak your mind or have an opinion that is contrary to what is popular, you are a target.

Here is what happened to me:

Firstly, in the past 2 years, I contacted Xbox support to request a refund for unplayable bug ridden games. There has been 3 of them, which i paid for, even after a whole year had passed, the glitches in these games had not been fixed! .... so I asked for
    a refund, on all three ocassions I was refused! (I even supported my refund request with screenshots and video cips).

Just that alone has made me dislike xbox, so that is maybe why I come across as so critical and aggressive in the Xbox community.

Then there is the Xbox customer support, it is AWFUL! ... its AI, and its junk! ... Xbox gamers are expected to answer my queries, so Microsoft are getting us all to work for FREE! ... and the support I get is not great, my question or concern is never addressed.

Lastly I would like to point out that I am bullied by Xbox fan boys and staff, just because I am critical and HONEST about happenings.

This week it all come to a head, I was first banned from the Xbox Community club, so I removed myself from the Xbox ambassador project. I said some heated and angry things, directed at the Xbox team.

I was furious, I was really angry, full of rage - so I want to apologise for my conduct, it was really horrible, and I regret it.

I am not apologising because I want my enforcement ban lifted, I just feel that I need to express that I am very sorry for the things I said.

Microsoft has nevr been for me, Xbox has never made me feel welcome ... just because I question things, just because I dont' agree witht the way they treat people ... Xbox and Microsoft are bullies, they always have been, and I am talking about my observations
    from 1997 - present.

I was wrong to say what I did, but my anger was justified. I have been slowly removing all Microsoft services from my life, the last to go is my xbox one x.

Does MS or Xbox care, no or course they don't ... I'm not sure why I decided to stay with Xbox or MS over all these years, customers are stupid, and I am stupid, but not anymore.

Bye

:)

Svissloki, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Svissloki,

Thanks for taking the time to post here in the Xbox Forums.
    By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines which may be found on the following link:

Xbox Forum Guidelines.

At this time, we'll be locking the thread as it is contradictory to the following guidelines:

9) Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership. This is a form of trolling that only inflames the community
    and incites more flaming and abusive posts.

If you have an enforcement action pending on your profile, then you would need to go to the
    Enforcement website to resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Thanks again for posting and happy gaming.
  3. TMB Gamin Win User

Resident Evil 0 (Zero) Game DVR not working

Hi, I would like to apologize about the lack of response from the Xbox Forum Team.

Resident Evil 0 is only out a week or so, meaning there are a number of bugs that will have to be fixed.

These bugs will likely be fixed in the next Title Update, in the meantime you will just have to wait for the update.

Again Apologies for no sooner response.

-TMB (Xbox Live Community Ambassador)
  4. UEG AkRocker Win User

I don't want to get suspended again...

Seems in my original post I stated that it was Xbox Live Support who apologized. I misspoke in my original post. It was indeed the Enforcement team who apologized. This is just for clarifications.
  5. John Dowding Win User

Apology Letter to the Community!

It's a forum misunderstandings happen all the time, either sort it privately or/and move on.
  6. Scrtch Win User

Apology Letter to the Community!

Appreciate the heads up. It's probably best handled privately.
Thema:

1. My apology to the Xbox Team and Xbox community. - Similar Threads - apology Team community

2. Apology

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apology: I'm sorry for my words said to get banned. I was just frustrated. Can you get the case off me and clean my account? 72f92082-7ad4-45cf-9eb6-758f61e698c0
  3. I started a question post. I would like to apologize and explain myself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started a question post. I would like to apologize and explain myself.: Hello to all. I started a post about the quality of Xbox's products. And it got out of control, mostly because of my frustration. I was truly asking for answers and solutions. But, all was...
  4. My apologies.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My apologies.: My sincere apologies to my fellow Ambassadors for my last post which has been pointed out to me to be a violation of the Xbox Forums Guidelines. I am a very impassioned person, and I do tend to...
  5. Apologies,our service isn't working properly az the moment probl

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apologies,our service isn't working properly az the moment probl: What Should is do with it ? 0e8d754e-4837-44a9-9636-5fd0cef98188
  6. Update issue (apology for the blur)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update issue (apology for the blur): So, my Xbox keeps starting an update and for some reason when its restarts the power goes off and the Xbox never turns back on by any chance anyone knows a solution for this ?...
  7. Being banned for apologizing by message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being banned for apologizing by message: I'm done, like really done to have to justify myself and to get ban for free. LIke literally for free. So for the record I was playing on matchmaking and got booted because of a connection issue....
  8. Apology to Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apology to Enforcement Team: Hey Enforcement Team!, I wanted to take a minute apologize for the thing i did to disrespect the Code Of Conduct. I have token the time to sit down and familiarize myself with the COC. I wish to...
  9. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apology to the Enforcement team: Hey enforcement Team!, i wanted to take a minute to Strongly apologize for the the things i did. I am very aware of the things i did to disrespect the code of conduct and i have token the time to...
  10. Apology To Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apology To Enforcement Team: I have gotten banned on my main account (MajorKingKiller). I got banned for Marketplace theft because I share my account with my cousin.I give him games and he give me games I thought it was a...