My app store disappears when I log in to Xbox live on my xbox 360

Discus and support My app store disappears when I log in to Xbox live on my xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently my Xbox 360 stopped showing my full dashboard when I log into Xbox live. If I do not sign int I can see a full dashboard, I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyKeenan, Aug 1, 2019.

1. TonyKeenan
    TonyKeenan Guest

Hi,

Recently my Xbox 360 stopped showing my full dashboard when I log into Xbox live. If I do not sign int I can see a full dashboard, I've tried master reboots, deleting and re-installing profiles, creating new profiles and nothing works.

I just moved to Vietnam were Netflix and youtube were working.

And strangely, my Xbox controlled L-stick does not function as before, if you plat a FPS, the head view is always set to the sky.

Please help before I convert to Play Station.

Thanks

:)

TonyKeenan, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

Hi thanks for reaching out to the Xbox Forums, I can give you a link and maybe it will help you out.

Sorry that link is for Xbox One. Try go here

https://support.xbox.com
    › en-AU › store

Hopefully this will help you.
  3. SohailHusain Win User

When i sign in on my xbox live account.My app store gone and i cant download youtube and that staff

Same problem here. I can see app store till I am not logged with my live account and then everything disappears.
  4. Emil_Dimov Win User

Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360

Hello Emil,

You can check this fixes for apps in Xbox 360:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-360/apps/apps-troubleshooting

If you have not found any information that is useful to you, tell us. If you can better specify your problem, it can help us a lot.
    Hello,

thanks for the reply. I have not found anything useful regarding my issue. Basically, whenever I'm logged out of Xbox Live on my console, I have a tab on my dashboard that says "games" and another one for "apps". I can check separately my apps and games.
    When I sign into Xbox Live, I only have one tab - "games & apps". When I go over to it, I can only find a game store, not that allows me to download third-party apps. There is not App Store on my Xbox 360, whenever I'm signed into Xbox Live.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Downloading backwards compatible games from the website

H Ak on the floor, yes if you buy Battleblock Theatre from the xbox store (Xbox 360 section) on xbox.com, when you log in on Xbox Live on the Xbox One, it will show in the ready to install section in my games & apps, just select it, and start the install.
  6. l1vinl1fe1991 Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox App

In the xbox app, anytime I try to sign in to xbox live, the app does nothing. I am unable to sign in to the xbox app. I know my MS acct credentials and I'm logged into the MS Store.
Thema:

1. My app store disappears when I log in to Xbox live on my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - app store disappears

2. How to make install folder detect on MICROSOFT APP STORE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make install folder detect on MICROSOFT APP STORE?: My friend just restored system using "System restore" and now his game gears of war 4 is not playable as its not available in microsoft store to play so please if we system restore our windows how...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25
  4. Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps: As stated in the title, I am currently having issues with the Xbox and Windows Store App when downloading or updating new Apps/Games. I tried to sign out and log back into my account and also...
  5. 'Microsoft Store' app malfunctioning on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Microsoft Store' app malfunctioning on Xbox One: Microsoft Store app on Xbox One X malfunctioning as of mid-day 30July2019. Cannot update, delete, or re-install the app. Cannot purchase or download new content to Xbox due to Store app not...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store: I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console. in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show. xbox game pass ultimate for me now it only...
  7. 微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]

in XBoX on Windows
    微软商店无法下载应用 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps]: 微软商店 法下载应用,已经试过了网上所有方法 代 :0x80080206 -[Translation - Microsoft Store can't download apps, has tried all the methods online Code: 0x80080206] e50df7de-edf9-4976-b1d5-d3799d2667e5
  8. Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?: I tried restarting xbox one 1f7b14f4-97f7-4429-8d12-b48ad2379239
  9. Gears of War 4 disappeared from Windows Store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 disappeared from Windows Store app: [img] Hello Xbox, I wanted to download Gears of War 4 on my new PC, I can find it there Acheter Gears of War 4 - Microsoft Store fr-FR , but I can't download it (because it doesn't exist...
  10. My app store disappears when I log in to xbox live on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My app store disappears when I log in to xbox live on my xbox 360: Here too, today i just started my xbox and the "apps" tab disapeared, i asked in other sites and i am not the only one with this problem (apparently this bug or something came yesterday)...