my ark is not working

Discus and support my ark is not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i just got a pc and i was playing ark a lot the latest update and now ark wont even launch on it it just loads up then crashes if u have anything to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rabiddt, Apr 10, 2020.

1. rabiddt
    rabiddt Guest

my ark is not working

so i just got a pc and i was playing ark a lot the latest update and now ark wont even launch on it it just loads up then crashes if u have anything to help me text me 5187741920

:)

rabiddt, Apr 10, 2020
  2. XxMlgGramps69xX Win User

Help me fix my game (ark)

oh and by the way ark works perfectly fine on my original Xbox
  3. sethtacle Win User

ARK Play Anywhere PC Version UPDATES

I appreciate everyone's helpful feedback. I was a little ignorant as to how the updates for ARK worked on PC. I found the answer to my question in the ark forums. Thank you all.
  4. scotthuntington Win User

Why does ark evolved genesis keep turning off my xbox

I've already done all that. Only ark genisis dlc map seems to do it all other games including the ark other maps work fine
  5. InfecTeDHedShot Win User

Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

This didn't work for me and it's a digital copy of ARK
  6. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?

ARK Windows 10 should be getting the update today. Following CED (ComplexMinded) on twitter is my go to for ARK information as he's the ARK Community Manager and he keeps the community pretty updated :)
Thema:

my ark is not working

1. my ark is not working - Similar Threads - ark working

2. Ark: Survival Evolved | Play Anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved | Play Anywhere: So I heard about the new Play Anywhere services and was trying to install Ark to play on a cross-platform server and I was unable to install the game on my computer. The store says I already own...
  3. I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one: I was trying to download ark survival evolved onto my xbox one and the game would always just stop downloading and i tryed restarting my xbox and tryied stoping the download and restarting it...
  4. Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival genesis and season pass not showing up in loaded game: I had just purchased the genesis dlc and season pass for 35$ but when i go to try and find it in the loading screen or main menu i cant find anthing for it. I knwo it says it comes with 2 map...
  5. Ark won't download on my PC in the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark won't download on my PC in the microsoft store: I have been loving my time in ark but when an update came up that wouldn't download i read every forum and followed all the steps to a T but it seems nothing is wrong with the Microsoft store as...
  6. Purchased Ark Geneisis, but it's not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Ark Geneisis, but it's not working?: I purchased the Ark Genesis season pass, but the map isn't showing up in primitive plus or survival evolved map selection list. I downloaded all things in the 'ready to install' section, I have...
  7. Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark survival evolved genesis season pass not working: So i just brought the genesis season pass for ark, from the xbox store and even though it says i own this product, and its on my order history i still am un-abled to actually access it on the game...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Console Commands for Xbox One on PC dedicated server not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Console Commands for Xbox One on PC dedicated server not working?: I'm using my PC to host a dedicated server for my friends and I, but play it through my Xbox One. I'm having an issue with the bloom and the light shafts and the sky quality causing issues with...
  9. Xbox App smartglass doesn’t work on ark for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App smartglass doesn’t work on ark for me: Alright let’s keep this short, I’m an Admin on an Ark server, I regularly use the smartglass on the Xbox app to copy and paste commands to spawn things and so on. Now it doesn’t work and it...
  10. ARK survival envoved version 438.2 does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK survival envoved version 438.2 does not work: I enter the game, and after a few second to start playing sends me to the main menu. Please should solucinarlo. 9514cab2-a65f-4433-8208-48ee7fe4f359