my Awcoubnt was the sespundesd

Discus and support my Awcoubnt was the sespundesd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Oi, my account was suspended and I didn't say anything offensive or harassing all I said was a harmless joke. 5ec1bc95-698c-42cb-b47c-221b88efa9d3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TacoFace123797, Aug 2, 2019.

1. my Awcoubnt was the sespundesd

Oi, my account was suspended and I didn't say anything offensive or harassing all I said was a harmless joke.

:)

TacoFace123797, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I advise you to respect the rules even if it is a joke, to avoid these unpleasant consequences
  3. denis97g Win User

you can go to enforcement.xbox.com and see if you are eligible for a case review.
  4. SuitedCamera693 Win User

You can check why you were banned and see if your eligible to file for a case review on https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Even if it was a harmless joke if it had anything in it that would violate the code of conduct and someone reported the joke as violating the code of conduct and when the enforcement team investigated it and found that there was a violation to the code of
    conduct then your account would be subject to a suspension.

The only thing that you can do if the suspension qualifies (normally has to be longer then 24 hours) then you can sign into your account at enforcement.xbox.com and file for a case review.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Thema: