My backups have disappeared from the Xbox 360 cloud

Discus and support My backups have disappeared from the Xbox 360 cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My backups have disappeared from the Xbox 360 cloud. It seems that it is no longer possible to contact anyone at Microsoft. It is a scandal. No form... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joy Kreg, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Joy Kreg
    Joy Kreg Guest

My backups have disappeared from the Xbox 360 cloud.

It seems that it is no longer possible to contact anyone at Microsoft. It is a scandal. No form mail, no call center ... We are now completely alone. And my game backups have gone missing from the Xbox 360 cloud. How to get it back? How can I ask Microsoft
    to look for them if I cannot contact Microsoft?!?!

:)

Joy Kreg, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Joy Kreg Win User

But the issue does not concern the savings on the cloud for Xbox 360.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. Joy Kreg Win User

Yes, my subscription to XBL gold is active. All my savings were in the cloud and now it shows 2GB empty.
  5. Joy Kreg Win User

At any time of the day, it is not available.

Maybe you have a phone number to comunicate ?
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Joy Kreg,

With the Xbox Support contact method, if your region has a direct contact number, it will provide it to you (should there not be a request a call back selection) if phone agents are available at that time. This is for any region, not just English speaking
    regions, so it is possible that your support contacts are not currently available at this time due to their hours of business, which should also be listed.

Please reply and provide us with your region/locale so that we may further assist you by providing a direct number, if available.

Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. My backups have disappeared from the Xbox 360 cloud - Similar Threads - backups disappeared 360

2. gestion de sauvegardes et extensions[Translation-backups and extensions]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gestion de sauvegardes et extensions[Translation-backups and extensions]: Bonjour, j'ai commencé a jouer monster hunter world sur le compte de ma petite amie #Beyline B. j'ai par la suite eu ma console et créé mon compte # puis ma petite amie m'a offert l'extension mhw...
  3. How can I create a backup game save for a game with an external HDD?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I create a backup game save for a game with an external HDD?: So, I tried to start a new game with my external USB HDD, but I found out there is no way to make a game save there. Plus, my achievements for Just Dance 2020 are not tracking properly....
  4. game backup

in XBoX on Consoles
    game backup: Ive been experiencing a start up error, have followed all the steps and still does not open with home screen! Im probably going to have to perform a factory default reset.. before i lose all my...
  5. Can i use a 128 or 256 gig usb 3.0 (flash drive) to backup Games on my xbox1s ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a 128 or 256 gig usb 3.0 (flash drive) to backup Games on my xbox1s ???: Same ?as subject as im getting conflicting answres... f6391a30-e4aa-4a71-a88c-322297540d61
  6. Sauvegarde perdue [Translation - Lost backup]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sauvegarde perdue [Translation - Lost backup]: Bonjour, Je voulais commencer une partie sir le jeu Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen sur Xbox One X, et ma grande surprise, ma sauvegarde a été supprimée... Et j'ainaicine synchronisation qui se fait...
  7. Minecraft sauvegarde. [Translate] Minecraft backup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sauvegarde. [Translate] Minecraft backup.: Bonjour, moi et mon ami avons créé un monde sur minecraft il y a quelques jours. Étant plus actif que lui et voulant jouer dans la sauvegarde, je joue avec son compte sur ma xbox one lorsqu'il...
  8. Supporting backup emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Supporting backup emails: Hello, I was gaming with a friend and started a new account using my primary email as an alternate email address. My primary address had an existing account profile but I wanted to start fresh...
  9. Loss of my backup files ( Monster Hunter World Iceborn )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of my backup files ( Monster Hunter World Iceborn ): Hi, I'm contacting you because i have a big issue with my game Monster Hunter World Iceborn. This morning i downloaded the DLC : Iceborn for the game. I played more or less 1h then I saved and...
  10. What no backup servers???

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What no backup servers???: What no backup servers??? Hey Zeppelin Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to log...