My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

Discus and support My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hailbaer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Hailbaer
    Hailbaer Guest

So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the same issue keeps happening the same thing happened to me
    with L4D2 except when i bought it again digitally it worked I've tried a bunch of suggestions such as clearing my local 360 storage, restarting the xbox one, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times etc.... and nothing has worked it
    still crashes or freezes I'm not sure on what to do to possibly fix this issue

:)

Hailbaer, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Hailbaer Win User

I don't use the disc anymore i bought the game again digitally from the xbox marketplace and I've still ran into the same issues in the same areas and random sometimes happen at any point i moved the game from external to the interal not copy and nothing's
    changed i uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times from both the external and the internal when i moved it there i can try to uninstall it and reinstall it to the interal again
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Yeah, the best thing to do is when the issue actually occurs, hit the home button, and select report bug, then when it says about uploading a video, it'll automatically have video footage of what you were doing while the error occurred anyways
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. Hailbaer Win User

Unfortunately moving it to internal did not help either
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Moving it to internal may help, and if it does, it may indicate an error on your external drive... not sure though.
Thema:

1. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing. - Similar Threads - backwards compatible game

2. Xbox One and Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and Backwards Compatible games: I have an xbox one and 360, but would like to play a few of my games from the 360 on the One. I don't have internet access at my house, where I play my games at. I can download the games elsewhere...
  3. Xbox backwards compatibility and games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility and games with gold: I am trying to claim my lego star wars games with gold on my Xbox one and to claim it I am told I need to have a card registered to my account. I already have one card on my account and I have...
  4. Cannot save games that are xbox 360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save games that are xbox 360 backwards compatible: I have ready cleared caches. Already deleted and recovered my profile. Whenever i try to save any 360 game on my xb1 it says that the storage device is removed or full. Wont even let me play...
  5. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  6. Jogos não retrocompativeis, o que fazer? [Mod translation-Non-backward compatible games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos não retrocompativeis, o que fazer? [Mod translation-Non-backward compatible games,...: Acredito que assim como eu muitos devem ter essa mesma duvida. Optei por trocar meu X360 pelo Xone por poder aproveitar os jogos em retrocompatibilidade, tenho alguns jogos comprados na live do...
  7. Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile: Im trying to play my backward compatible games on my Xbox One but every time I load one it says I need to sign in first. It pops up for me to download my profile but when I do it just tells me to...
  8. Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the language of a backwards compatible game: I wanted to play Halo 4 again so I installed my disc version on my Xbox One using the backwards compability function. I booted up the campaign and quickly realized that the in game audio was in...
  9. I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am putting in backwards compatible games that are on the list... Says "Game isn't...: Have tried resetting console... Making sure its switch to Go Offline... When I put a back compat game its itsitsit isn't playable.. wth? 500d2bd6-e081-4450-86a1-f36e1d26ccb9
  10. Wired Connection Not Working With Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired Connection Not Working With Backwards Compatible Games: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backwards compatible games ever since I reset my Xbox One X to leave the insider alpha program. I was able to download my profile on to the backwards compatible...