My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

Discus and support My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hailbaer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Hailbaer
    Hailbaer Guest

So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the same issue keeps happening the same thing happened to me
    with L4D2 except when i bought it again digitally it worked I've tried a bunch of suggestions such as clearing my local 360 storage, restarting the xbox one, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times etc.... and nothing has worked it
    still crashes or freezes I'm not sure on what to do to possibly fix this issue

:)

Hailbaer, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Hailbaer Win User

I don't use the disc anymore i bought the game again digitally from the xbox marketplace and I've still ran into the same issues in the same areas and random sometimes happen at any point i moved the game from external to the interal not copy and nothing's
    changed i uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times from both the external and the internal when i moved it there i can try to uninstall it and reinstall it to the interal again
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Yeah, the best thing to do is when the issue actually occurs, hit the home button, and select report bug, then when it says about uploading a video, it'll automatically have video footage of what you were doing while the error occurred anyways
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. Hailbaer Win User

Unfortunately moving it to internal did not help either
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Moving it to internal may help, and if it does, it may indicate an error on your external drive... not sure though.
Thema:

1. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing. - Similar Threads - backwards compatible game

2. Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games: I'm in xbox insider alpha skip ahead on my xbox one x and have recently found that despite been connected to xbox live (via ethernet to router, all network tests pass ok) when I play a 360...
  3. Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live: I've logged onto my Xbox One today to play Borderlands 2 (xbox 360 edition) and I can't now connect to live once its loaded up. I have found many discussions on here and various different...
  4. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  5. Backward compatable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatable games: Whenever I try to play a 360 game it cannot connect to Xbox live, so I tried clearing the MAC address and deleting the profile but now I can't even download a profile anymore...
  6. Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible: I have the Hitman HD Trilogy for Xbox 360 which has two disks for Hitman: Blood Money and the other for Hitman HD Collection which is Contracts and Silent Assassin. Both of these disks are...
  7. Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Xbox One Backwards Compatibility games: Hello I want to buy by the FF13 Trilogy on the xbox 360. But I heard that the trilogy is backwards compatibility. Does that mean that if I buy it on the 360 i can download it to the xbox one or do...
  8. Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account: I want to play Black Ops 2 on my xbox one but everytime I'm in the middle of a zombies match with my friends, it disconnects my xbox 360 account from xbox live while i remain in my xbox one party...
  9. Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games: My 360 backwards compatible games won't connect to the internet i tried clearing the cache and now it wont redownload my profile does anyone have any solution for this?...
  10. Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games: I dont know if you will read this or not but could you put "medal of honor rising son" on the backwards compatible list please? dadcfd6d-43d5-42cd-b3f4-e99b86561d6e