My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

Discus and support My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hailbaer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Hailbaer
    Hailbaer Guest

So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the same issue keeps happening the same thing happened to me
    with L4D2 except when i bought it again digitally it worked I've tried a bunch of suggestions such as clearing my local 360 storage, restarting the xbox one, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times etc.... and nothing has worked it
    still crashes or freezes I'm not sure on what to do to possibly fix this issue

:)

Hailbaer, Jul 12, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Yeah, the best thing to do is when the issue actually occurs, hit the home button, and select report bug, then when it says about uploading a video, it'll automatically have video footage of what you were doing while the error occurred anyways
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. Hailbaer Win User

Unfortunately moving it to internal did not help either
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Moving it to internal may help, and if it does, it may indicate an error on your external drive... not sure though.
  6. Hailbaer Win User

Oh i thought i needed a video beforehand to then attach it later but the game did seem to crash in a new spot this time
Thema:

1. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing. - Similar Threads - backwards compatible game

2. Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.: Not to sound like an entitled baby but. What makes a games backwards compatibility more important than the others? Most of the games that are currently backwards compatible are not what i would...
  3. Possible Backward Compatible Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Backward Compatible Game: It would be amazing if Star Wars The Revenge of The Sith and The Lord of The Rings The Return of The King, both from the original xbox, became backwards compatible on the xbox one x....
  4. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...: So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of...
  5. Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...: This video game was amazing and I'd love to buy it on my Xbox One S. fd54becd-5507-404e-bac9-540a0696534d
  6. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...
  7. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  8. xbox 1 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1 backwards compatible games: So I want to play an old game called civilization revolution that originally came out on the xbox 360, its backwards compatible now and I want to play it with my friend who recently bought it, but...
  9. Trouble with backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with backwards compatible game: So I've been playing borderlands 2 on my xbox one and it's been working fine but now when I get on it says that it can't connect to the internet on the xbox 360 menu but my xbox one is connected...
  10. adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?: i read no more bc games because everybody working in the next xbox and the next console to bc all xbox one games any info? i really angry this, many legendary games have xbox not make bc...