My bank says there are some Msft charges that I dont recognize

Discus and support My bank says there are some Msft charges that I dont recognize in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to pay for Gold Live but Msft is charging me 2 usd per trying? My bank account is funded 8a913250-64c4-4327-924a-efc0fb3ee6e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jorgedíaz2, Jan 17, 2019.

1. jorgedíaz2
    jorgedíaz2 Guest

I am trying to pay for Gold Live but Msft is charging me 2 usd per trying? My bank account is funded

:)

jorgedíaz2, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Those are usually verification charges that will drop off on their own. If it's not allowing you to actually buy the gold, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

What do you mean "2 per trying?"

MS would not charge extra unless your bank has a fee for online purchases attempts.
  4. YolkyPaladin467 Win User

Money taken from my bank from "Microsoft/Xbox Dublin Ireland"?

Hello ,I have had a number of payment taken from my account ,on the bank statement it says msft Xbox

But there is no reason why ! I looked on internet as some just said msft ,an found others had the same problem .I would like my money back ,an answers why Microsoft as able to do this ,I have direct debts declined as Microsoft have already taken money with
    out my knowledge ,an I've incurred charges due to this .
  5. SingingCoder092 Win User

Xbox live

Its funny i just bought the division 2 last week, the store says i dont even own it. The charge on my bank account would say otherwise. Thanks m$ for charging me for something and not letting me have it. I really hate dealing with Microsoft and all these
    stupid issues.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Banned Enforcement contact

Here is a scenario that would constitute market place theft. I am not saying this is what happened in your case but here is an example.

1. There are some charges made onto the account on say your credit card that you did not authorize.

2. You call up your bank to dispute those charges and then the bank contacts Microsoft saying that these charges are disputed and then the charges are what is called charged back basically removed from the Microsoft account and credited back to the bank.
    Microsoft sees this as a way of getting around their refund policy and trying to get something for free hence marketplace theft.

What should happen in a scenario like this is to contact xbox support when the charges are noticed and let them know there are charges that you do not recognize on the account and then they would look into it and give a refund if in policy.

What you can try and do is to sign into your sons account at commerce.microsoft.com it will show you the purchase history of his account and will show if there was any refunds/chargebacks done on any purchase.
Thema:

1. My bank says there are some Msft charges that I dont recognize - Similar Threads - bank says are

2. I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???: I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account??? 3adf0070-127e-49df-8516-d97997a7c067
  3. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  4. You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?: Calling the customer service number to get ANYTHING resolved is an absolute exercise in frustration. I attempted to contact the billing department six (6!) times in order to get an error in...
  5. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  6. Bank transferring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bank transferring: Hello , my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the card, but I have added some extra money to my...
  7. Bank Card Transferring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bank Card Transferring: Hello, my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the card, but I have added some extra money to my...
  8. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...
  9. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22
  10. Purchased a game and it says i do not own the game, but my bank shows i paid for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game and it says i do not own the game, but my bank shows i paid for it.: Yesterday i paid for the digital bundle that includes destiny and all of its curret DLC but when i check everywhere on my xbox it ahows i do not own it at all. When i checked my bank info and...