My bank says there are some Msft charges that I dont recognize

Discus and support My bank says there are some Msft charges that I dont recognize in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to pay for Gold Live but Msft is charging me 2 usd per trying? My bank account is funded 8a913250-64c4-4327-924a-efc0fb3ee6e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jorgedíaz2, Jan 17, 2019.

1. jorgedíaz2
    jorgedíaz2 Guest

I am trying to pay for Gold Live but Msft is charging me 2 usd per trying? My bank account is funded

:)

jorgedíaz2, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Those are usually verification charges that will drop off on their own. If it's not allowing you to actually buy the gold, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

What do you mean "2 per trying?"

MS would not charge extra unless your bank has a fee for online purchases attempts.
  4. YolkyPaladin467 Win User

Money taken from my bank from "Microsoft/Xbox Dublin Ireland"?

Hello ,I have had a number of payment taken from my account ,on the bank statement it says msft Xbox

But there is no reason why ! I looked on internet as some just said msft ,an found others had the same problem .I would like my money back ,an answers why Microsoft as able to do this ,I have direct debts declined as Microsoft have already taken money with
    out my knowledge ,an I've incurred charges due to this .
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account access

MS= MicroSoft

The owner of the account should be able to tell by looking at their bank statements and if their were any charges that they do not recognize on them it would have a way of contacting either MicroSoft or to contact their bank to dispute those charges.
  6. SingingCoder092 Win User

Xbox live

Its funny i just bought the division 2 last week, the store says i dont even own it. The charge on my bank account would say otherwise. Thanks m$ for charging me for something and not letting me have it. I really hate dealing with Microsoft and all these
    stupid issues.
Thema:

1. My bank says there are some Msft charges that I dont recognize - Similar Threads - bank says are

2. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]
  3. my son has spent all my money out of my bank

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my son has spent all my money out of my bank: I am a single mum of two children, working full time to suport us all, this has been really difficult during lock down as i had no chld care but had to carry on working. I have been so busy i...
  4. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  5. Bank authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bank authorization: Why is my card not Authorizing on my xbox dfa34035-34a1-42e4-8254-37b2101c3fe1
  6. Bank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bank: How come you all got money out of my bank I did not tell you to take money out put my money back in my bank. d8829ef4-7e87-4103-bb2e-303477baa22e
  7. Overcharge from our bank account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overcharge from our bank account: I sent a few emails to Microsoft account to stop overcharging my subscription of Office 365 at HK$194/month due I changed package to HK$54/month and your customer's service confirmed to instruct...
  8. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...
  9. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22
  10. Purchased a game and it says i do not own the game, but my bank shows i paid for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game and it says i do not own the game, but my bank shows i paid for it.: Yesterday i paid for the digital bundle that includes destiny and all of its curret DLC but when i check everywhere on my xbox it ahows i do not own it at all. When i checked my bank info and...